10

Dear Diary

Today was Seoyeons and Minhos fifth anniversary. They made a party, where I was invited at. My friends also came, almost the whole school were there. The party was at Minhos house. There was so much alcohol, even tho the majority of the students wasn't even 19. Including me. While the others drank alcohol and got drunk, I sat there on the couch and drank my water. There was a dancefloor, where many people danced on. I wasn't in the mood for dancing, I'll rather watch the people here. After a while, I noticed it was a bad idea to come here. I thought it was a good chance to talk with Minho but I was wrong. In the corner of the room was Minho sitting on a couch. But he was not alone. On his lap was Seoyeon sitting, her hands wrapped around his neck. They were kissing as I saw Minhos Hand going down and stopping at her ass. His hands grabbed it and kneaded it. I heard her moaning, while they were kissing with their tongues. That was the moment I was done with it. I got up from the couch and left the room. I immediately put my shoes and jacket on and went home. When I was walking home, I felt tears running down my face. I immediately swiped them away because I didn't want to cry. I still hadn't the right to feel like this. What I learnt is: Never go to partys again where Seoyeon is. 

22th december 2017