Chapter 10- the end?

❌⚠️

No one's pov:

"F, can you help me and Y with something?" X asked and explained it all.

"Oh.. sure." F said like he didn't give a single care but agreed anyways.

The next day, F went over to their house and knocked on the door. Y answered.

"Oh.. hi F." Y said, seeming a bit nervous.

"Hi Y, listen, I've came to help you defeat Y

"Hi Y, listen, I've came to help you defeat Y." F said.

"Oh!" Y said out of curiosity. "Come in and discuss it then!" F came in and they both sat down on the carpet.

"So." F began. "When L and O next go to their hangout, most likely next week, you teleport in while I sneak in. We shoot one of them and then stab the other by using a knife, because I wanna see how the other reacts."

"Intresting. Let's do it!" Y said.

"Ok! So we just gotta sneak past them when they get there."

"Right."

"Do you have gun aim?"

"Yes, I do. G taught me how to use one when I wanted to try out some life skills I might need."

"Ok, perfect. So we'll hide near their hideout spot and when they are 30 seconds in, that's when we break in."

"Right ok!"

"Right ok!"

Once they were done taking, F went back to his house. N was just sitting on the sofa watching some random stuff.

"Oh hi babe! Where have you been?" N said.

"Wanna know something?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"L and O have a chance on getting killed next week!"

"Omg finally!"