50 Shades of Styles...Harry Styles

[A/N: Since this is the first chapter, it's probably going to be shorter...I'm not sure this story will even make it.]

Chapter 1:

*Sophie's POV*

"Omg! How did you get these tickets?!" I squealed as my friend Jane held up two One Direction concert tickets. "Haha I know some people deary!" She winked back. I was so happy! One Direction was my favorite band! And Harry Styles....that man could get me to do anything, ANYthing.

"So, Friday at my place. We'll get ready together and leave. Ok?" Jane asked. I nodded in reply and we walked down the street together on our way to school. "Soo...you going to try and meet Harry?" Jane perked up. "Uuuhhhhhh....I'd love too! If the line isn't too long." I laughed nervously.

Then Jane said something I wasn't expecting,"Well, I have back stage passes and VIP passes!" That's when my jaw dropped and my mouth formed an O. "OOOHH MY GAWD!!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THIS?!?!"

Jane just laughed and replied,"Because I knew you'd freak out! Like you are!!!" Grabbing Jane, I hugged her tight and jumped up and down.

By the time we got to school, we were late. We parted ways and I sprinted to Science Class 2. Trying to make it before anyone noticed me, I tripped. "Dammit!"

Brushing myself off, I stood back up and kept running. As I got to the class I tried to slide in an empty seat in the back, that didn't work so well....

"Ms. Kinnian! Where were you?" Mrs. Roberts, my teacher, screeched at me. "Oh how nice Sophie Kinnian." Snickered the class pet, Rocky Jacobs. I stammered back,"Uh....m-my moms car broke down. And I had to...to walk!" I could feel the blood rush to my face as I blushed. "This won't be tolerated again, Ms. Kinnian." Sighed Mrs. Roberts and she went back to teaching.

***********SOPHIE'S JOURNAL************ 

Oh how I can't wait to go to that concert. It was 5 states away and thankfully over spring break. So Jane and I would be having a ROAD TRIP! Harry Styles was my biggest crush ever and I really wanted to meet him...But sadly he's dating Taylor Swift and it looks REALLY serious... If Harry Styles ever asked me to do anything, I would in a heart beat! Jane and everyone else already knows that.

Haha, you can call me a crazy fangirl but I really do love Harry. Not for his fame, or his singing, but for who he just is....if that makes sense. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be expelled if I'm late for school again. If that snotty Rocky Jacobs wasn't there life would be better.

Personally, I think she has a beef with me or something. Just because she's smart doesn't make her right all the time. Seriously, I don't know what's her deal. 

************************************************ 

"OK STUDENTS! TONIGHTS ASSIGNMENT IS TO WRITE A 8 PARAGRAPH ESSAY ON HUMAN RELATIONSHIPS!" Pipped Ms. Kinnian just as the bell rang. I slammed my journal closed, gathered my books, and left for the next class.....spring break may be 5 days away.....but I can already tell it's going to feel like years....

~4 days later~

*SOPHIE'S JOURNAL* 

ONE DAY LEFT TILL SPRING BREAK!! YES! Oh my GOSH today just will not end! First, Rocky Jacobs' pen exploded all over my WHITE pants. She just snickered.

Then, the cafeteria had no food left so I had NO LUNCH WHAT SO EVER! Also, I lost all my math homework! I mean seriously I'm already failing in math! Next, my gym uniform had a huge rip in the back and no one told me.

Lastly, Jane....IS SICK! NOW SHE CAN'T GO TO THE CONCERT! I'm really hoping she gets better....I don't want to go alone....Especially if there's a chance of meeting Harry Styles...

I'm really giving up hope on this concert. My life seems to be a downward spiral. I'm seriously hoping that this concert is going to be amazing and that Jane will come with....