Chapter 3:

~SOPHIE'S POV~

AHHHHHHH IT'S FRIDAY! THAT MEANS IT'S THE DAY OF THE CONCERT!!!

Screaming, I jump out of bed at 5:00, that's 3 hours earlier then I had planned. I scrambled to get ready, putting my blonde hair up in a messy/high pony tail, winging my eyeliner slightly, nice pink lips, big eyelashes, and a little blush. People tell me I look sorta like a Tumblr girl? I don't know, I kinda see why though...

To be original I DIDN'T put on a 1D tee, instead I went with a loose tank top that had a British flag printed cross. I knew no one else would have it because, well, I made it!

I paired it with a pair of black short shorts and my fav white high-tops. After checking myself out 100 times in the mirror, I spritzed myself with citrus perfume and bounced down the stairs.

Quickly, I texted Jane,"Hey Jane, feeling any better?"

Jane: No. I'm throwin up every where! DX

Me: Oh well....STOP THEN! Ima b so lonley :'( fml

Jane: Aww come on. Harry will b there ;)

Me: JANE! Lmao! And what if I don't meet him?

Jane: oh ggguuurrrrlll pleaze! U will!

Me: I hope so <3 I'll send you pics.

Jane: Kk!

With that, I slid my phone in my pocket and poured myself a bowl of cereal. I was skipping school today and it was only 7:00 am so I had 3 hours before I should leave.

The concert started at 4:00 pm and I wanted to get there an hour and a half early...the drive to the stadium was about a 3 hour drive. But totally worth it....

{3 hours later}

I packed my purse and got in my car. Heading down Main Street, I played You Don't Know You're Beautiful and sang along. "You don't know-oh oh! You don't know your beautiful!" I hated my singing but I didn't care. Soon...I would get to see the Harry Styles...that's all I cared about right now.