Chapter 2:

~HARRYS' POV~

"Zayn!! Gimme my phone back!" I yelled as Zayn started going through all my messages. Then Zayn yelled out a message,"OH TAYLOR! HOW I LOVE YOU SO!" Blushing deeply, I snatched my phone back. "We all already know I like Taylor! Ok?! So stop making a big deal about it!" I snapped.

Yes, I was in love with Taylor Swift...or at least that's what we both wanted the press to think. Realistically, Taylor and I didn't love each other. It was all for publicity. Personally, I could end it at any time. . . But I don't want a broke up song written about me to become her next hit. Man was she a b*tch. . . .

I was hoping to meet a nice girl at the upcoming concert. That'd be really nice. . . Some down to earth girl who wasn't all caught up in money and fame. I only wish that that girl was out there....... With that thought, I ran my hand through my curly hair and glared at Zayn. Zayn, being the quirky "bad" boy of the band, just flicked me off. Returning to gesture, I stood and walked out of our hotel room onto the balcony.

I stared. at the sky and whispered,"Where are your?" Hoping...my dream girl would hear me...

[A/N: I know just about nothing about One Direction. So until I learn, these chapters will be short]