Park Date? (Chapter 3)

Shoto looked at the other curiously while slurping his soba that the other had made him.

[Todoroki-] "Different? How so? Is..that a bad think or.."

Shinsou was leaning against the wall-door frame, between the kitchen and the living room. His eyes widened not realizing that the other had heard him or that he had spoken out loud.

[Shinsou-] "W-well no!..uh..not exactly. I- you- well uh..what I mean is that your different then the other hero course students."

Hitoshi had walked over to the dueled hair boy and sat down in front of him.

[Shinsou-] "Well..for starters your very selfless. You may be the number one heros son but you don't brag about it at all. Your gentle and sensitive and others have to be careful what they do or you'll react in a certain way. You are Very thoughful, especially of the people around you. Your very carful...you are cute in a way with that face and...your eyes, I've never noticed how unique they are. You look pretty cozy in that ounsie.

Shinsou got lost in his thoughts and didn't realize what he was saying but his face was a little pink. Shoto was starring while being surprised. He himself was also blushing slightly.

[Eri-chan-] "OooOhhh Hitoshi has a cruuuuuUUUuuuush~ hehehahhahahha. Im telling dad!!"

The purple haired boy was stunned and just realized what he had just spoke.

[Shinsou-] "WHA- Eri shut y-your mouth! You know I am dating Kami."

The little girl rolled her eyes playfully at her brother.

[Eri-chan-] "But you guys always fight! He has made you sad so I don't like him!"

[Shinsou- ]"Eri we are not talking about this right now. We have a guessed and I already told you that we are fine."

[Eri-chan-] "Bu-"

He cut the girl off. He didn't want Todoroki knowing anymore than he already had known.

[Shinsou- ]"Enough. Shoto..my bad for what I said I got..carried away. I didn't mean to make you uncomftorable."

[Todoroki-] "Ah, no no it's alright. I should be saying thank you..no one has ever said such about me, so I appretiate it.

The dueled hair boy waved his hand to try to relieve the other that it really was ok.
Just before Shinsou could say another word, Denki walked in without knocking. He ran in and gave Hitoshi a really tight hug.

[Kaminari-] "Babe! I'm not mad anymore! I missed you..can we cuddle together and forget what happened. Todobro is alright yeah? So everything is ok."

Hitoshi squinted his eyebrows because he knew it wasn't just "Ok". He glanced over at Todoroki and remembered what happened in the nurses office and how himself was scared after he seen the boy on the floor and not responding to them.

[Shinsou Thoughts-] That is not fair. Shoto was hurt too badly. How can he just move on after what he did..does he even feel guilty? And we fought again...fifth time this week...I hate fighting.

[Shinsou-] "Denki you need to apoligise, to me and Todoroki. You can do it right now."

Denki was confused as he raised his eyebrow before looking behind his boyfriend to see the ounsie he always wore on another. He clenched both his fists and went over to the other.