Rumors (Chapter 4)

Once Todoroki had gotten to class he went to go sit down before he glanced around the room as he seen his classmates starring at him. Half the class was comforting Denki while the other half just looked confused and unsure.
Midoriya approached the dueled haired boy with a nervous smile and his hands held together behind his back.

[Midoriya-] "H-hey Todoroki-kun! How are you doing today?" The question was followed by a nervous laughter from the broccoli boy.

[Todoroki-] "I'm ok- well I'm well, though yesterday was..I think fun?"

[Midoriya-] "Oh? You sound a bit unsure about that Todoroki-kun, haha.'' Izuku leaned on Todoroki's desk with his back as he glanced upon the others face.

[Todoroki-] "It's just rare when I actually get to have fun, ya know?" The boy spoke with a gentle smile alongs his face before he looked up from his desk and towards the other.

Izuku had a puzzled look before he pat the boys head and walked back to his desk. Before Shoto had gotten to class, Denki told everyone what had happened between him and Shinsou and that he was for sure Todoroki had something to do with it.
However a few of there classmates knew that Todoroki wouldn't do or have any involvement with such a thing.

[Midoriya's Thoughts-] There's no way Todoroki-kun would do such a thing, atleast not on purpse. There must be more to the story! There has to be...

During worktime, Todoroki was on his phone texting Shinsou instead of attempting to do his classwork. He normally wouldn't be on his phone during classtime but he couldn't help himself at the moment. He had a smile on his face as he texted here and there.

[Todoroki's Thoughts-] He's so funny, though he is quite handsome aswell, I will admit. How can one even be funny through text anyway?

[Aizawa-] "Ahem."

The boys thoughts were paused as he glanced up at his black haired stricked teacher, who had his arms crossed. Right then and there he tightened the grip around his cell phone from how nervous and embarrassed he was.

[Todoroki-] "Please don't tell my father sensei.." He looked down as his teacher sighed.

[Aizawa-] "I'll let you off the hook this once but if it happens again i'm cutting money off your paycheck."

The boy looked up as relief washed over him. His eyes showed all his worry go away, his hands loosening as he put his cell phone into his pocket.

[Todoroki-] "Thank you sir."

The boy relaxed a bit as his teacher closed his eyes and turned towards the boared with a smile upon his face.

[Aizawa-] "Oh and Todoroki, maybe try not to let my son distract you while your in my class yea?"

Aizawa glanced to look at him before walking back to his sleeping bag. He too was aware of the rumors and had already informed Nezu about them.
Shoto blushed a bit from both embarrassment and the mention of Shinsou. He looked down at his desk as he glanced at the phone before jumping a tad bit from the lunch bell. He gathered his things and hurried out the door, almost as if he was excited.
Turns out he was meeting Shinsou at lunch since he brought a new soba flavored noodle pack.