Oh, how the tables have turned.

*I basically lost the motivation for this but uhh here ya go btw you'll understand the title by part 3 of it 😁)

(basically the aftermath of the last chapter.)

(focus:Russia)

The Russian awoke from a short slumber, and felt absolutely drained. He sighed and checked the time. It was 3:33. Great. He turned over, hoping to get some more sleep, but it never came. He let out an annoyed groan and didn't move. He didn't even want to move. Why should he move? The Russian eventually grabbed his phone and read some stuff..

 *3 hours of useless fanfiction later* 

Russia blinked, very traumatized by what he had just read. His eyes literally burned. 

Russia eventually got ready, went into the rather large living room and watched TV as he was waiting to leave. His gaze darted over to the door and it screeched, revealing his father. 

"Доброе утро," (good morning) his father greeted. Russia simply waved back.

*time skip*

Just before he went out the door, his father called, "Ты ведь больше не собираешься ввязываться в драки?"(you're not going to get into any more fights, are you?) Although Russia was slightly annoyed by this, he kept his tone calm.

"Да,"Russia called back, "Подожди, я забыл сказать тебе..." his father called. But Russia missed it, closing the door as he exited the large house.'I can't help but feel like I'm wrong,' He thought as he walked.

*focus change to america*

"GET UP," a familiar voice called. America groaned as he rolled out of bed, the pain from yesterday still biting mercilessly at his nerves. 'Cut me a bit of slack, it's not like I came out exactly unscathed after what happened yesterday. ' He thought, irritability biting at his thoughts. 

He eventually got dressed,and when he came out, as presumed, his mood was.. significantly more positive than when he first woke up. He was wearing a comfy hoodie with his normal ripped skinny jeans, (with a hole for his tail, of course) and, obviously, the sunglasses.

With a deep sigh, he grabbed his phone and his backpack, exiting the room before trotting down the stairs. 

As he entered, he saw his entire family except for France. He shrugged it off, she was probably working.

He noticed that Australia was trying to catch a snake, New Zealand was watching TV, and Canada was trying to cling to the wall for dear life.

Like I said, a completely normal day. 

America walked past Britanand into the kitchen, hoping not to speak to him. But, despite his horror, Britain called him over. He sighed and set his backpack on his chair while shoving his phone into his pocket. His two brothers and New Zealand fled the scene, already knowing what would happen. 

"What do you want now, old tea bag?" He asked, irritation growing.

"I just wanted to make sure you were just protecting that Russian guy, and nothing else. You know, just checking." The British man broke off as he sipped his tea. "Anyway, France and I will be getting a divorce. You can handle it, can't you?"

America almost dropped his burnt toast.

"What- w-Why?!"  

"Ask France. I had no part in that."

'WELL YOU OBVIOUSLY DID, DUMBASS."

Britain's tea cup thudded onto the table. 

"So, America, what did you just call me?"

America turned and glared at britain.

"What you should be called," he snapped.

"DIDN'T I TELL YOU NOT TO SWEAR?" Britain shot back, his face reddening with unmistakable fury.

America stood his ground, knowing exactly what would happen. But the thing was, he had a plan for said inevitable event. 

"You may have, but it's not like I listen."

Britain raised his hand and growled, the claws slowly appearing. Before thinking, He landed a blow across America's face, leaving drops of blood to drip onto the tile floor.

You know how I said that America's siblings left? Well, after America swore, they came back down with popcorn and France this time.

"What the fuck did you just do?!" He turned to Britan, wide eyed. He smirked, knowing exactly what to say at the moment. 

"That's an awful lot USSR used to be, isn't it?" He sneered.

That's when britain snapped.

"What?"

"You heard me."

Before britan could cause more damage, France entered the scene with a baguette.

"Je vais littéralement te battre à mort avec cette baguette, espèce de salope qui veut du thé."(I will literally beat you to death with this baguette, you tea-simping bitch.) She growled, glaring at britain. 

The British country waved his hands defensively, whilst also being stared down by a furious France. He backed away and left to his shared room. France relaxed her shoulders and looked at the kids fondly. 

"It iz about time for school, oui?"

*I'm ending the chapter here because I just wanted to introduce the home life for both countries, so uhm... yup. See you next chapter, peeps.*

♡790 words approximately ♡

{Подожди, я забыл сказать тебе... means 'wait, I forgot to tell you..}