A Lost of A Brother (Part 2)

During the fight:

"what do you mean you left them?!" A young male teenager was yelling at 4 other teens.

"They told us to leave them!" A boy with purple-like hair (hedgehog) yelled back at him, he continues "they told us to go! we wanted to fight with them but Earthquake pushed us away and then we had no choice!"

both of the teens glared at each other not one looking away, the tension was so thick that a knife could cut it. Then a young teenage girl came forward and spoke to them.

"Guys, pleas calm down, please Blaze, Fang" the two teens now named Blaze and Fang still did not back down from each other instead they both took a step forward.

"Not now yaya, i want to know why this bastard thought it was a good idea to leave them with HIM" blaze yelled the last part, his hands now on fire proves that he is getting angry with every second.

Both fang and yaya took a step back from the heat then fang turned to ying and said "go get ice, he should be able to calm him down" and with that ying ran away to get ice and fang and yaya was left alone with blaze, leaving fang and yaya to handle him.

Solar was at a lost, when he heard that fang, yaya, ying and gopal left the trio original with HIM, the person who hurt his master (not master, his older brother) he didn't know whether or not he should be angry at them or understand, he wanted this to be just a dream that he could wake up from and that his master would call upon him to fight.

No, that didn't happen at all.

He was still here in the real world, with his older brothers fighting for their life while he is just here standing doing nothing! He wanted to help them so much but the admiral commanded them to stay put, to do nothing. So he just stands there in thought.

Thorn was also not doing well at all, being close to all three of the older elements he just didn't want to believe, he didn't want to believe that his friends left them there, that the trio was fine and happy finishing them mission that they were given.

Everything felt heavy, like reality is falling down on his shoulder, his breathing is irregular and his vision is blurry nothing makes sense at all. He sat down trying to calm down he isn't stupid he knows what happening but it's not easy to stop this, when he has every right to breakdown, to have an attack, to panic. He just needs his brothers, not want need.

Ying was searching all around to find the ice element until she stop to think, she was running around on pure adrenaline trying to be quick or else there will be a fight sooner or later, and that involves fire to be honest.

The reason she stopped was because she needed to think clearly, running around won't help with anything so she stopped and calm down and started to think.

She has already check to the usual spots where she think he is but so far he wasn't there at any of them, then she tried the less likely one but no result either so where else?

She had to think fast before blaze goes to angry and starts to burn stuff, then it hit her! Boboiboy's room! it kinda made sense, given the fact the gang has seen the element slept there many times. So with that she started to run.

Ice was in his master's room trying to sleep, trying to escape everything that's happening in the outside world, right outside the door in fact.

Sleeping has always help him, restoring his energy, to get out of situations that might requires him but didn't want to participate, to quietly enjoy the noises around him and most of all to have some alone time to himself. It's not easy when you live inside a watch and have people who has the same face as you but it works, it work so well that found himself sleeping less when they are all together, when they are having fun.