Chapter 15

The chime of a door has you looking up. Now seated at the back of the cafe, footsteps approach, and someone takes a seat right in front of you.

"Hello Doctor."

"Hi Alexander."

There's a strange warmth that comes with seeing him right in front of you.

"I was surprised when you contacted me. How did you know I was in Washington?"

"I didn't. But I figured the council would be looking into this case."

"So you've heard."

"I have. A friend of mine brought me in to help with the case. He works with the FBI. Alexander, they still have four kids with them."

"They've already committed a capital crime. The FBI has two of them in custody, correct?"

"Yes."

"Do you know who is still out there?"

"No. I haven't questioned any of them. I was hoping for some help. That's why I called you."

"I understand. The council has a few connections in Quantico for situations like this. However your friend, which unit is he assigned to."

"Behavioral Analysis."

He sighs.

"I was afraid of that. We can request an interview, but the case will not be transferred to our custody."

"You won't have to. Aaron knows everything." Alexander looks surprised.

"Is he wesen?"

"No he isn't."

"So you just told him?"

"We have history. He's on our side, trust me." Alexander jaw sets, but he doesn't comment on your statement.

"When will we be able to do the interview?"

"Half an hour if you're up to it."

"I think I can clear up my schedule."

That's what you were hoping he'd say.

~Quantico~

"So who is the woman that came in to see Hotch?" Morgan questions.

"Old girlfriend." Reid states.

"I think we would have remembered her."

The elevator opens, and in walks the very woman they were talking about. A taller man followed behind. Prentiss turns, recognition crossing her face.

"(Y/N)?"

Her call draws your attention, and your smile brightens.

"Emily!"

You move over to her excitedly and she hugs you the moment you're within reach.

Morgan raises a brow.

"Am I the only one who is out of the loop." You pull away.

"I'm sorry, that was rude of me. I'm (Y/N) Nebojsa. It's nice to meet you."

Morgan shakes your hand, and Reid sends you a little smile.

"Nice to see you again Reid."

"(Y/N)!" David comes from his office, with a grin.

"Now I really feel left out." Morgan comments.

JJ is the last to join.

"Don't feel bad. You were busy with Hank, remember. A lot happened in those four months." JJ greets you. Alexander stays at the back. It's only when Hotch walks out that he drifts a bit closer. They both meet in the middle.