・❥ 2

"Slenderman...oh nevermind you're the freak version of him- I mean Offenderman,,, what kind of pleasure do I owe you to meet me at a time like this?" Says a demonic-like creature, his horns was greatly sharpened as it is pretty long and big for such a small creature.

The demonic-looking creature speaks from his throne as he sat comfortably on it. He looks at Offenderman in boredom waiting for the tall guy's next move.

[Apparently they're talking through a crystal ball]

I'll just ignore the fact that he insulted me face to face thought the so called "faceless" creature, he was around 6-7 feet tall. Standing in the middle of a forest as he gripped the crystal ball in his hand.

"So, Slenderman has been forcing me to contact you lately. And it's mostly because he wanted me to ask you a question that he couldn't do so himself since he's too busy babysitting the mentally unstable humans in his house." Offenderman specifically stated, he has seemed to peak the demonic-like creature interest as it awaits for what he's going to say next.

"Well, just continue with what you were going to ask me." The demon says, ending it with a huff as he laid back on his throne.

"Its about.. these weird entities that appeared out of nowhere, it was slowly multiplying as days go by and there was no explanation for that. They can't even talk!" Offenderman explained, rambling about how he found this creature annoying and weak. It was all so sudden too, even his little b-tch was attacked by one and now she's too ugly for him to f-ck.

He grumbles in a slight distate, his teeth clicking as his teeth gritted in annoyance. However, the demon entity on the other side was highly confused and most of all intrigued. He finds this quite...laughable.

"So, you're assuming that I'm the one who caused all that?" He asked. The demon entity was slightly offended but brushed it off as he stays calm on his throne.

"That's basically what Slenderman thinks since he saw one that kinda looks like it belongs to your.. uhh.. i don't know.. race?" Offender man said slowly, hoping to not offend Zalgo since he's in no mood to argue with the devil.

"I am quite offended, you do know that I'm perfectly stable and all right? I'm even much more superior than any other being...so how are they supposed to be related to me when they can't even talk?" The demonic-like creature pointed out. Grumbling slightly as he didn't like how Offenderman was being slightly racist to his kind.

"Yea yea whatever.. atleast go check it out or something, those f-ckers wouldn't stop appearing around the mansion.. even our victim was finished off before we did so by ourselves-"

"You're rambling on the other side like we've been buddies since birth. But of course.. what could you ever do without my great help? No no wait, let me correct that.. what could you all ever do without MY help?" The demon says as he proudly complimented himself. After all, the key to success is having confidence in yourself.

Offenderman made a face as he jokingly gagged. "Yuck! Whoever was your childhood friend is probably dead already" he pointed out as he snickers right after that.

"Of course, after all.. only the superior one gets to live longer.." the demon on the other side continues as he began to boost his ego once again. It made Offenderman sigh in exhaustion in the other world.

"How come you're both bitchless and superior.. yeesh, you're quite the delusional demon Zalgo."

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
"What do you think of this fine and fresh tea, Mister Nen?" Asked a young girl as blood dripped down from her head. The long hair was slightly dirty as it is the brown color. Her emerald green eyes shine as she speaks with her playdate.

"Hohoho!...Err...well young lady...OW!" screeched a young boy in pain as he was smacked on his face by a book. The boy looks at the little girl in confusion and a little angry for that random smack.

"A business man is supposed to sound more confident! Not confused! Repeat!" Says the young girl as she slams her hand on the table quickly. It made the tea slightly spill on the table but the young girl didn't pay attention to that.

"But Sally! Why am I the one who has to be the business ma-"

"No buts! Today is my special day so I'm going to make this very very very extremely happy and special!" Sally shouted angrily, pouting as she did so. While the young boy's sweat drops at her.. behavior.

"Jeez, is this what I get for forgetting her birthday?" thought the boy as he was starting to regret his action and his existence at the same time.

"Anyway! Once we're done with our short film, I'll make sure to show this to everyone in the man-" Sally was cut off by Ben as he speaks up.

"Pause. Hold up.. you didn't say that in our contract.." Ben pointed out, although that he was right, it wasn't actually a contract but more like she whined to the other girls so that he can play with her.

"

Hmph! I don't feel the need to!" Sally says as she looks away, crossing her arm in the same process while puffing her cheeks.

"Sneaky little rat..." and just at the right moment, the crows were starting to loudly caw in the air outside the mansion. It was bickering too much, annoying half of the member in the mansion.

"Jeez! What's with all this fuss?!" Ben loudly shouted as he cover his ears with his hand. Looking around the room as he quickly opens the window to see lots of crow gathering in circles in the air.

"What the.." he muttered under his breath quietly for the last part.

"Ben?! What's wrong?! ARGHH it's so loud! I feel like I'm about to die for the second time!!" Sally shouted in annoyance, wanting back the silence she had a few moments ago with ben. She quickly raises herself up as she grip the tip of Ben's shirt. Looking at him with a questionable expression as she sees how shocked Ben looks.

"Ben?"

"I see.. something.. coming out-" Ben speaks up, not paying much attention to the little girl beside him.

"What?" Sally responded in a confused tone.

PROOF READ; DONE
REWRITTEN: DONE

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
"What might be the cause for this little demonic creature to exist? Some of them.. are unbelievably strong.."