- New Follower?

Gemini_nt started following you.

I stared in surprised at the notification that popped up on my screen, Gemini? Really?

Fourth can only remember the boy because of the way he had seemed to always follow him and his friends around school, well... Almost everywhere.

Football club? Gemini was there making girls and even boys scream their lungs out for him.

Cooking club? There was Gemini burning eggs, a curl of smoke rising from his pan.

Photography club? Gemini's submission's were always arty. Pictures of students around the school and just normal things. For once, he excelled there and was noticed by everyone for the quality of his work.

Still he and Gemini didn't really run
in the same circle of friends, so it was only because he is everywhere that Fourth even noticed him.

As Fourth can remember, he was tall and skinny with a big glasses, also his bangs is so long that it was almost covering his eyes. Not that Fourth noticed him all the time, just, sometimes, when he was distracted.

"But maybe it's just my imagination?" He whispered to himself as he shrugged his shoulders and went back to do his homework.

...

The next day, I told my friends about my new follower- Gemini, which I completely regretted as they kept on teasing me.

"He likes you, you've got a stalker!" Satang said. "He even joined the same club as you." Ford added saying that he really is a stalker, I rolled my eyes at them as they kept on teasing me.

I took a sip of my drink when I suddenly felt like someone was watching me, I look around and saw Gemini staring at me in a corner, his eyes were looking right at me, we made an eye contact for a few seconds, but I quickly averted my gaze at him.

I got goosebumps all over my body after that happened, I don't know why, maybe it's because of the way he looked at me?

...

After school has ended I haven't seen or heard from him anymore, though my friends still teased me that Gemini is in love with me and is stalking me, not that I believed them, of course.

...

Gemini_nt started following you-

Now this, I know Gemini started following me, but strangely there is not a single like on my pictures, no comments and no DM's to show that Gemini wants to get in touch with me.

So I think maybe it was a mistake. Gemini was following someone that I am following too, so maybe he clicked my account and accidentally followed me.

It makes sense- I decided, when even after several months, Gemini continues to ignore me online.

Eventually, I forgot about it, put it in the back of my mind, and if it was not for the reunion, I would have already forgotten about Gemini entirely.

...

"Fourth!" Film exclaimed- a girl who has a crush on me but never dared to confess. She hugged me tightly. A hug which lasts for way too long in my opinion.

Fourth shrugged her off saying, "Thanks for inviting me here Film." Fourth said fixing his clothes that got wrinkled from the hug.

"Hey, of course I would invite you!" Film said, her hand finding its way in Fourth's hand. "So, you think you'll visit me at work one day then?" Film asked, fluttering her eyelashes.