- Nowhere to be found?

Another day but the same freaking routine. For the last few days all I did was sleep, wake up, go to the bathroom, brush my teeth, eat breakfast, get annoyed by Gemini, think of an escape, eat lunch, think again, try to escape, read books, eat dinner, go to the bathroom, brush my teeth, sleep and repeat.

It's so boring in here! At least get me something to play with! If i'm gonna die I think i'll die because of dullness, I don't even know what's happening to my family and friends.

Tap, tap!

I turned my head when I heard some footsteps coming in, "Hey, what are you doing?" Gemini said with a smile on his face.

"I'm not doing anything.. and I can't do anything even if I want to." I looked up at him, "Can't you at least let me out in here?"

Gemini sighed, his smiling face turned into a serious one.

This guy's mood changes really fast that it is actually scary sometimes.

"No, I can't do that."

"Come on, it's so boring in here. Let me out... please.." I tried to make my voice sound pitiful as much as possible.

Gemini let out an another sigh.

"If I let you out, will you promise to behave yourself and not do anything crazy?" Gemini said looking at me with a serious face.

"Yes, I will"

"Promise?" Gemini stretched out his hand showing me his pinky finger.

"I promise." I answered before interlocking my pinky finger with his.

Gemini sighed again, he paused and looked at me for a moment before unlocking the iron bars letting me out.

Oh? I didn't think that he would actually let me out this easily.

I wander around the room with with a smile looking for something that can help me ease my boredom, "Are you really this happy that I let you out?" Gemini who was now sitting on the couch asked me with his one eyebrows raising at me.

"Of course I'm happy," I paused before continuing, "Imagine being kidnapped by your stalker and got locked up with nothing to do but read those cringey books?" I turned my head and looked at him, "And also without your phone." I added, "I'm just glad that... you know, I can now at least wander around this place and not locked up inside that big boring cage."

Gemini chuckled slightly, "Fair enough. But you can't blame me, you're the one who is being persistent."

I glanced at him with a look that says 'really? You kidnapped me and you just expect me to go, "Oh? This is nice!" And do nothing?'

Gemini laughed, he stands up and asked me, "Anyways, it's almost lunch time, what do you want to eat today?"

"Uhmm.. anything edible is fine, but don't cook something spicy today, I'm not really in the mood for it."

"Got it, Khun Noo (*Young master)" Gemini walked towards me, "I'm gonna go and cook now, don't try anything crazy, okay?"

I nod my head, "Yes, I won't."

"Good." He said before patting my head and messed my hair, "Wait for me here, I'll be back."

And just like that he's gone.

I sighed, until I can't find a way to escape, I will do what he wants and play along with him, maybe then he'll get bored later?

Now I just need to find my chance to escape, I doubt that I'll find the key in this room but maybe my phone is in here somewhere, if it really is in here then I need to find it.