Chapter 1

The empire of Esteria is a beautiful lush land of enormous area & lovely vegetation. It experiences all the four seasons which bring in their special greenery to the land. Ruled by emperor Shihyuk & empress Taeri, it is known across the globe as one of the two strongest empires to ever exist.

The royal family is loved by all, respected by the population who would have huge smiles talking about their emperor, empress, crown prince Taehyung, second prince Jungkook, princess Hyunsoo & the youngest prince Heeseung.

But as is evident in every kingdom, Esteria also had a faction of nobles who were against the royal family. Though being small in number, they are always coming up with plans to overthrow the royal family, much with the help of Earl Jang Bion.

The earl was not a very likeable figure in the empire, thanks to the history the Jang family has with the Royals. But nevertheless, his wife Lady Bareum, their eldest son Daegang, twin sons Youngsun & Byungho and their daughter Y/N were loved by the people.

Y/N was a girl who has never received fatherly love despite having one in all his flesh. He had been ignorant & rude towards her but fortunately her other family members were always there to shower her with all the love & care.

She has a charming personality, she is bright, shy, caring & respectful to people around her. Her smile is enough to brighten up the day & one can find her huddled in the library surrounded by books or painting lovely pictures in her room.

Despite being on the brink of turning twenty years soon, she has yet to debut in the society. Her father being the ignorant soul he never thought of her debutante ball & he didn't give the permission to hold one.

But Y/N was happy nevertheless, she was happy with her mother, her brothers, her paintings, books & the food she gets to prepare for all.

Prince Heeseung is the youngest in the royal family & unsurprisingly pampered by all. But he's not spoiled by that, instead he's a handsome, charming boy, has a warm aura surrounding him which attracts people easily & he's always ready to help his subjects in whatever way needed.

He spends most of his time wandering around the kingdom with his cousins & friends, helping little children learn their lessons & play with them. One would easily find the youngest prince in the market area, chatting his heart out with the people & devouring himself with the local cuisines.

"So this is how our kingdom came into existence." Prince Heeseung said to the seven little children who were sitting under the tree shade, paying full attention to the four males in front of them.

"This is so amazing." five year old Jia exclaimed excitedly, as her eyes sparkled with adoration the same as the other children.

Jia was one of the most ambitious children Heeseung has ever come across. Despite being just five years old, she has a memory power which never fails to surprise even the prince himself.

"Kids, will you be able to remember the lesson now?" Sunghoon asked as he squatted to their tiny heights.

Getting excited nods in reply the four boys were happy that their little enactment of the age old story had come to a beautiful fruition.

"Now who's excited to get some yummy corn dogs?" Jongseong asked and the kids shouted in pure joy. They were told to play around the area while the older boys went to the market to get the delicacy.