Sania Mirza and Son's Video From Court After Reaching Australian Open Final Goes

Indian tennis star Sania Mirza reported her retirement recently, affirming she will be resigning from proficient tennis after an occasion in the UAE. The 36-year-old intended to resign toward the finish of 2023 yet an elbow injury finished her vocation early.

Prior to expressing goodbye to the court, she will play in WTA last in Dubai in February. She is as of now playing at the Australian Open, the season's first huge homerun in quite a while with individual Indian Rohan Bopana.

The Indian tennis pair beat the USA pair in a super sudden death round after a hard-battled semi-last match and gladly arrived at the finals. Toward the finish of the match, she embraced her child Izhaan Mirza Malik and made the crowd faint over this profound second.

In the video, you can see Izhaan in a green tracksuit descending from the crowd and running into the arms of her star mother with a splendid grin.

The separation gossipy tidbits about Pakistan's #1 games couple, Shoaib Malik and Sania Mirza have been all the rage for a long while now. They neither affirmed nor denied the bits of gossip, and Shoaib Malik rather requested that individuals disregard such hypotheses.

Sania Mirza and once divorced person, Shoaib Malik, secured the bunch in April 2010 and became perhaps of the most famous game couples in Asia. They invited their child, Izhaan Mirza-Malik, in 2018.
ReadMore..... visit.  hamariduniyapak
https://hamariduniyapak.blogspot.com