Chapter 14

It was about 11 pm. Everyone was at my house and I was sooo drunk. And maybe stoned. I don't even know. I felt someone grabbed my waist and spin me around.

"Hey baby." He breathed on me. It took me a few minutes to realize who it was. It was Camdyn. He's slept with every girl in my school. Except Emily and Jayme. Yeah he was the one I lost it too. We were dating for like 6 months.

" Hey sexy." I breathed.

He pushed his lips onto mine and grabbed my ass.

" Let's move this upstairs." He said

I grabbed his hand and pulled him upstairs. I pulled him into my moms room since it was the closest. He shut the door and ripped off his shirt. He threw me onto the bed and I threw off my sweatshirt. He ripped off my spandex and underwear.

He pushed his lips against my stomach and went up. He started squeezing and sucking. I moaned loudly and he ripped off his shorts. He threw himself inside me and lusted quickly and hardly and I moaned loudly.

•2 hours later•

He pulled out and laid next to me.

" I forgot how amazing you are." He said breathing heavily.

" Yeah me too." I said

I think I was sober but I don't know. I still felt a little drunk.

We stood up and I put my clothes back on as did he. We went back downstairs and everyone was gone. The place was trashed.

It was 1:00 am.. Holy shit.

" You should probably get home." I said

" Yeah.." He said

He walked out and i sat in my chair. I grabbed my phone and I saw a tweet and it was a magazine. It said ;

" Are Austin Mahone and Keegan Dawson really dating? Pictures show her with another guy at a party dirty dancing and drinking." And a link for the pictures."

Ah shit. I'm just going to bed. I went back upstairs and went into my room. I laid down and fell asleep right away.

• Austin's POV• |next morning|

My phone went off and I turned it off. I opened my eyes hoping to see Keegan.. She wasn't there..

"Austin?" I heard AC say.

I looked over at him and saw the boys in the doorway.

" What?" I said stretching.

" Have you seen..?" They asked

" Seen what?" I asked

They looked at each other and sighed. They walked to me and AC handed me his phone.

It was a magazine tweet and it said ;

" Are Austin Mahone and Keegan Dawson really dating? Pictures show her with another guy at a party dirty dancing and drinking." And a link for the pictures."

I clicked on the link and saw pictures of Keegan kissing a guy, leading him upstairs, dancing with him and even a video.

I could hear everything they said..

" Hey baby." He said

"Hey sexy." She said

" Let's move this upstairs." He said after they were dancing for a few minutes.

I felt my heart drop. I thought she liked me.. I thought that we were basically dating.. I thought she loved me..

I handed him back his phone and they walked out.