-𝖼𝗁α𝗉𝗍є𝗋 2: α𝗇 σ𝗋α𝗇𝗀є 𝖿є𝗅𝗅σ𝗐-

--------------------✦ᏟᎾᏌᏒᏆ'Ꭶ ᎬᎷᏢᏒᎬᎦᎦ✦-------------------

❖➺➺➺➺➺➺➺➺➺➺➺➺➺➺➺➺➺➺➺➺✾✾✾➺➺➺➺➺➺➺➺➺➺➺➺➺➺➺➺➺➺➺❖

-An orange fellow-

•y/n's pov•

Ting!

Tingg!

Tinggg!

I woke up to the sound of my alarm that was sitting on my side table. I rubbed my eyes, removing the morning dusts on the corners before looking at the clock that was flashing 6:05 am on its screen. While stretching, I lowered the temperature of the air conditioner and finally stood up to get ready for the day.

I first made some quick oats along with two slices of buttered toast. While the bread was toasting, I grabbed the mug that Emiyo gave me. It was a bit heavy and has a secret effect, if cold water would be put, a moon will appear but if hot water is poured in, stars would appear. I quickly made my coffee the way I liked it and took my toast before it would burn too much.

As I ate, mother messaged me. I tapped my pin before opening my messages to reply her.

Mama Bear:
Good morning sweetie, I hope you're ready for your first day!

Y/N:
I'm eating breakfast now mother.

Mama Bear:
I already packed some sandwiches for you, it's in the fridge, just put it in your bag okay?

Y/N:
Okay mother. Thank you.

Mama Bear:
Good luck on your first day and be careful

Y/N:
Okay.

Mama Bear reacted ❤️ to your message

15 minutes later I finished eating and quickly did the dishes. I grabbed my phone to see our group chat filling up with messages.

The tired cereal bowl (+24 messages)

blueberry marshmallows:
morning guyssssss

strawberry puffs:
good morning! (^^)

the banana-shaped cereal grains:
wake up sleepyheads!!!!!