Prologue

IMAGE ABOVE MADE BY: QINGLIN0918 ON TWT
CWS: N/A
NOTES: Written by a non- American. May be incorrect when talking about counties and other things.
WORD COUNT: 236

/-/

Gabriel frowned. Nothing new.
For a while now, the "alternate invasion" (He liked to call it, the Reclaiming.) had started in a small branch of the world, yet the most vulnerable, Wisconsin, America.
But nothing was happening.

Well, not nothing. People were dying, and his plan was working, but it was all so repetitive. An "alternate" follows a human and they notice, then the human kills themself. It was what he intended to happen, but he didn't think it'd be this boring.
When he planned this out, his main goal was to destroy all of God's beloved creations. Earth, animals, everything in the world, and that meant eliminating humanity.
Humans were so dramatic. So different. They expressed emotion like they'd kill everything if they didn't. He had hoped to find some enjoyment in watching them die.
But nothing was happening.
There'd be tears and screams here and there, but not enough.

He turned to Six, who was toying with the television behind him.
"Six," he whispered, and it's head immediately turned. "I need you to do something for me."
Six nodded, understanding, and left through the flashing screen.
Gabriel turned back around. He hoped what would happen next would satisfy his boredom.

It did, and did not.