A story

What if we are all born for a reason?which no matter how hard we try can never be changed. After all, we are a product of our environment. Jenna Violet, born into an army family in the country of Das Vein was considered to be born with a silver spoon. Whether it was appearance, intelligence, power, or friends, she lacked nothing.

"We will be the best for our country" was the motto of the family that indulge themselves in the authority of being the countries leading power force. It was just a shallow way to announce it publicly that they will never let anyone ahead in this rat race. They were rumored to be more powerful than the government.

Unlike the infamous reputation of the Violet family, Jenna was a simple and bright kid with brown curls draping her porcelain skin, and two ruby eyes sparkling with a small nose. Her skin was soft as velvet from the luxuries and care put into her upbringing. Well, it was the ruby eyes that their lineage took pride in. Yet, she was not cruel or immature as the rumor suggested that seem to never be extinguished.

She was an only child, her only companion as a child was a German Shepherd named Em that was gifted to her on her 2nd birthday by her father, Dylan.

"Remember, the moment you let it off its leash it will bite the hand that feeds it" Jenna remembers her mother, Jennifer, telling her when she was a little older.

Noone in this world will guide you except your family. But they abandoned the child when she was in primary school to fend for herself and not come running to them whenever she faced herself. It may seem cruel but if they weren't able to fend for themselves they aren't allowed to call themselves a Violet.

Jenna still always had an optimistic look on the world. But, along the way she learned to adjust herself to those around her. She had graduated from school with just a single person she called a friend unless you consider those who flattered her every day. She was very popular in school but was crowded with fake facades. There was nothing she lacked be it looks, money or power.

In all these years, she learned many martial forms and won various tournaments. She established a company at the age of 17. She had relations with people in the highest positions.

Well, isn't it just the survival ability of humans to adjust to their environment no matter how cruel or inhumane it is? After all, everyone is doing something bad . Isn't it okay? Won't her actions be excused? She often wondered.

But it was not until she turned 20, that her life took a sharp turn.

"We have decided, You are going to a program to become an acceptable successor. It is a boarding school on an island just a few kilometers from the coast. It isn't in control of any country."Dylan, her father, said while sipping wine on the dinner table.

"You should start packing soon. The flight is tomorrow: Her mother added.

Jenna was taken back a little. But, she expected this to happen sooner or later. After all, it was the Violet family she was thinking about.

"Can I take someone along as an assistant?"Jenna asked politely.

"Sure. Don't do anything to tarnish our name" Her father said.

"Are you taking that Lila girl?"Jennifer asked.
"Yes, mother" Jenna replied.

Nothing remarkable happened throughout the dinner. She packed her suitcases and texted Lila about tomorrow. But as expected, she got a call straight away with a furious Lila screaming at the top of her lungs.

"What do you mean I am going to be your servant??"Lila yelled over the phone.

"Well, I am going to the island a few kilometers from the coast. Weren't you interested in that since we met? And I don't think you would find it difficult to act as my servant" Jenna replied with a little grin.

"Yes, your highness. Who wouldn't want to serve you?" Lila replied sarcastically.

The duo kept talking until it was midnight and then the cover of darkness made them fall asleep. There was no one who Jenna trusted more than Lila . Even if it went against what her parents taught about never trusting anyone.

Because she would...no could never betray her.