Chapter 1

| Kayley's P.O.V |

"Andrea! Get up! We're gonna be late to lunch with the guys." I hear Jenn scream as I finish straightening my hair.

I just moved here so I'm just wearing a plain black loose crop top with some pink high wasted shorts. I got my all black vans on. I stumble across my room and a trip over a box. I hear someone run up the stairs. Jenn opens my door. She looks at me and starts cracking up.

"I though you got hurt!" She says between laughs.

I stand up and fix my hair. I grab my phone and walk out the door.

"So, are you excited to meet the boys?" Andrea shouts from her room.

"I don't know. They seem pretty funny. Jc is kinda cute." I say as I plop down on Andrea's bed.

"I ship it! You guys are just like each other." Andrea says as she walks out.

"I don't know. You and Kian though!" I say with a smirk.

She blushes slightly. I met Kian before when he came home with Andrea. Me and Andrea lived right next to each other and became best friends growing up. Jenn runs into the room.

"We have to be there in 15 minutes. Either way we're gonna be late but we need to leave now." She says in a rush.

I run to my room and grab my wallet. We go out to the car and drive to Chipotle. When we pull up I see 4 guys. I emediently notice Jc. He's wearing cheetah print pants with a white band tee. He has on black van and a cheetah bandanna.

His smile is the cutest thing I've ever seen. He has tattoos everywhere but the first one I notice is the cloud on his wrist. It makes me wonder. About the tattoo, about him.

We hop out of the car and meet the guys.

"I'm Ricky! The sassy one." He says as she snaps and then does a fake hair flip.

"You know me as Andrea's boyfriend. I'm clearly the weird one." Kian says as he pokes Andrea in the face.

"I'm Connor. I'm the coffee and cat obsessed one." He says as he does a kawaii face.

"I'm Jc. The chill one." He says with that adorable smile.

"I'm Kayley. I like to Penny Board and eat Taco Bell. I like to go random place and see amazing sights." I say with a big smile.

Jc looks at me with wonder in his eyes. Jenn and Andrea give me a 'What The Fuck' look. I look at them confused.

We walk inside and Jenn and Andrea pull me to the bathroom. I'm really confused.