Chapter 3

| Kayley's P.O.V |

I wake up in Jc's arms. I instantly remember last night. It was amazing. I reach out and grab my phone. I look at the time and see it's 9:00am.

I move Jc's arm so I can get up. I go use the bathroom and sit on the bed. I grab my laptop and look at tickets for the plane.

The closest plane is at 11:00am. The one after that is for tomorrow. We have to get the one today. I buy two tickets and print them off.

I go over to Jc and shake him.

"Babe, BB, you have to get up! I bought plane tickets and it's 9:30. We have to leave at 10:15. Get up." I say shaking him.

He turns over and smiles.

"Thanks babe. Also, last night was amazing." He says getting up.

"It was for me too. I'm gonna hop in the shower if that's okay." I say.

"Yeah, it's fine." He says.

"Do you have any sweatpants I can wear?" I ask him.

He hands me a gray pair and kisses me. I grab a plain black loose crop top. I take a shower and put my hair in a messy bun. I put on light foundation and eyeliner.

I put on my black vans and grab my carry on. My two suit cases are downstairs by the door.

"You ready BB?" I yell to Jc as I put my phone in my pocket.

"Yeah. Just finishing packing." He shouts back.

"Okay. It's 10:00. We need to leave soon." I reply.

"Okay. Let's go so we can get Starbucks before we get on the plane." He says.

"Yayy! BB! You know me so well!" I say as I hop on his back.

He carries me down the stairs. I pick up my suit case and then the Uber pulls up. We go out and get in the car.

When we get to the airport we get Starbucks. By the time we're done we have to board the plane.

*(Time Skip: After getting off plane)*

We're in Honolulu, Hawaii. It's so pretty. The flight was 5 hours. It's currently 4pm.

We stand outside the airport waiting for Connor to pick us up. I see him pull up and I run to the front seat. Jenn's sitting there.

"Get in the back bitch." She says to me.