❤️Chapter 1❤️

"Hey guys I'm gonna have to go in like 5 minutes, I have to pack." I say to the camera of my computer, that broadcasts me to tons of people. Right now I only have 67 people watching, I don't really care about the views. I read through the comments and see a comment from one of my "YouNow" friends, 19 year old, Dan Hill. It reads, "Hey babe here's a pick up line, Are you a whale? Cuz we can humpback at my place😉"

I laugh and look straight at the camera, "Are you calling me fat, Dan?!?" I say, over-dramatically, and crack a smile. Then my phone starts ringing from my desk,"Hold on guys." I tell the camera, then stalk over and see Dan wants to FaceTime I answer it.

"Hey Ana." Dan's smiling face on my screen.

"It's Diana." I correct him.

"I know, but that's what I call you." He replies, "You know a nickname, you know something friends give each other."

"Wait we are friends?" I say jokingly, sitting back down in front of the camera.

"Well I have to go guys I'll broadcast again at like 8:00pm in... California time." I say not knowing what time zone I'm in don't judge me I'm an idiot, "Bye everyone and keep safe." I end the broadcast.

"So what's up?" Dan asks.

"Nothing much just about to head over to my best friends house then to our beach house, since it's summer my brother is bringing a bunch of his friends that are gonna stay with us until they find their own places here in Cali."

"Really? That's funny, one of my good friends is letting me stay with him at his beach house until I find a house in Cali. I'm actually at the beach house right now."

"No way," I exclaim, "Your in Cali? Bro we gotta meet up! I'm staying at Huntington Beach, the North private area."

"I think he said something about Huntington Beach, I think we are close to it." Dan says excitingly.

"Ok well I gotta pick up Rae and Frankie I'll talk to you when I settle in to the beach house." i infomercial him.

"Ok, bye babe."

"Babe?" I ask.

"Yup." Dan replies, popping the 'p' and with a toothy grin. I roll my eyes and hang up. I put my suitcase in my black Lambo. Yeah my parents are kinda Billionaires and got me one for my birthday...

I drive out of the driveway and head to Rae and Frankie's house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finally arrive at their house and I honk the horn.

They live in a side by side together. Like Rae is on the left side and Frankie lives on the right. they knocked a wall down in the basement so their basement is one huge one. Its pretty sick.

They finally get out and put their stuff in the trunk.

Rae sits in the front with me and Frankie is in the back.

"Why do the girls always get the front?" Frankie groans.

"Because girls rule and boys drool." Rae snaps back. Rae isn't her real name, it's really Cydney but she hates it so we call her by her middle name, Rae.

Frankie is short for Franklin. He hates when we call him that tho.

"We have to switch off driving." I speak up, the car ride is 8 hours long, plus stops 10 hours max.

"Ok so Frankie and I can sleep for a couple hours then I'll drive, then you can sit in the back and sleep while Frankie sits in the front, then a couple hours later Frankie can drive." Rae suggests. We nod in agreement, "Or instead of saying all that you could've just said, oh I don't know the usual routine." Frankie sasses. Rae just rolls her eyes, while I smirk along with Frankie.

We stop at a gas station and by a bunch of snacks and energy drinks.

"Next stop," Rae says.

"Huntington Beach!" We all yell together and I speed off in the direction of the beach house.

-----------------------------------------

Hey guys, sorry this is suck a sucky first chapter😫😩 but I hope you some what enjoyed that.

But I will be sure to update soon, and I'll be updating my others stories soon too! Please make sure to vote and add my books to your library! It would mean so much. Anywaysssssss

Until next time my beautiful butterflies💕

~M✌️