Chapter 2

Diana's P.O.V.

"Finally," Frankie groans, "I was about to die!" I roll my eyes, he is so over dramatic.

I get out of the passenger seat, and swing my backpack over my shoulder. Frankie walks to the truck and sets all our suitcases on the driveway.

"Diana!!" I turn around and see my older brother, Alec, with a couple guys following behind him. I recognize Alec's best friend, Jake, and run over to him.

"Jakey poo!" I scream, he catches me and spins me around.

"Diana bear!" Jakes yells back with his strong Irish accent, "Its been ages!" He sets me down.

"How's Vanessa?" I ask, Vanessa is his fiancé.

"I'm doing great!" I look behind him and see Vanessa. I run to her and we hug as well.

"Omg Diana it's been so long!" She exclaims I nod.

"Gee I feel the love Diana!" Alec pouts, I laugh and hug him, "So let me introduce you to everyone. This is Kenny, Sammy, Skate or Nate, Jack Gilinsky, Jack Johnson and Da-." He cuts himself off, "Where's Dan? DAN GET OUT HERE!" The front door opens and a tall, lean figure comes walking out.

"Dan?!?" I exclaim.

"Diana? Is that really you?" Dan says, "What are you doing here I thought you were going to stay at your beach house with your brother?!?!"

"This is my beach house!" I exclaim, we embrace.

"And you already seem to know Dan." Alec chuckles.

"Yeah he is one of my internet friends, I didn't know you two knew each other!" I explain.

"Well," Alec says, "Everyone this is my sister Diana and her best friends, Rae and Frankie. Now we need to figure out bedroom arrangements."

"V and I are together obviously." Jake says.

"Me and Johnson will share." The tall brown haired guy says.

"Ok so how about Kenny and Sammy, Rae and Frankie, Me and Skate, then Dan and Diana?" Everyone nods in agreement. I quickly grab my suitcase and walk back over to Dan.

"Quick to the upstairs, it's the best room." I whisper to Dan. He nods and takes my suitcase for me. I thank him and we rush inside.

"This is so awesome!" I tell Dan.

"I know right I didn't expect something this great to happen this summer.

We make it to the upstairs and Dan's eyes widen.

The beach house has 3 floors. The main level then the upstairs, and basement. The room in the upstairs is the biggest, since the entire upstairs is just one big room. It has a balcony you can walk out on, having the best view, and you can climb up onto the roof. It has its own living room.

"Holy shit!" Dan exclaims, "This is awesome." I laugh at his reaction, "but there's only one bed..." He blushes. I feel my face heat up as well.

"I really don't mind." I say letting my black hair fall over my face to cover my red face.

"I should go get my stuff I didn't grab it before," Dan says walking out of the room, "I'll be right back." He says popping back through the doorway and disappearing again. I laugh and start unpacking my stuff on the right side of the huge walk in closet. I grab my phone and click shuffle on my music. Wild Life by Jack and Jack starts and I start rapping and singing along with them.

Then it hits me, when I first got here Alec introduced me to Jack Gilinsky and Jack Johnson my eyes widen and I run downstairs and into the living room where everyone is chilling.