Chapter 2: Santa?

December 21st
Beth Ann had locked up the store and went to the car and one of her friends named Gunter, another one named Joey and another woman named Bella.

"Ready to go?" Gunter asked.

She nodded in reply.

The other two friends just sat there silently in lack of response to anything looking at their phones, one listening to Wash It All Away from Five Finger Death Punch, and the other friend listening to Praise Abort from Lindemann.

The four friends drove off in the car and down to local nearest bar.

Beth Ann looking out the window of the passenger side seat of the car and taking the environment in front of her with her eyes as the cold powdery white snow rained from the sky above and landing on the ground softly leaving a blanket of cold white powder from the sky; the night was dark and so the street lights were on cast a welcoming glow with the street ornaments lining the poles and the streets and every building and house was decorated with Christmas decor and red and green colored lights and icicles hanging from the gutters of the roofs of the nearby houses and buildings of the town that is Pineville.

(Meanwhile)
A mother of one daughter at 12 years old was holding a small medication bottle of heart pills and so of course pouring a couple into her hand she was about to take them as her 12 year old daughter named Caroline had walked downstairs in the most bitter mode possible that was imaginable and threw her phone down and walked over and smacked the pills out of her mother's hands.

"Carol what are you doing, those are mommy's heart pills." The mother said.

"I need you to take to the mall today so I meet my friends." Carol had said.

"But I figured we'd go to church today and learn about t-" The mother said as she was interrupted.

"Fuck church!!!" Carol said.
"I NEED YOU TO TAKE ME TO THE FUCKING MALL NOW!!!" She had yelled at her mother in anger and annoyance.

Soon of course the mother just looked at her daughter and just said. "Can't believe you have to be this ungrateful." And then her phone had went off.

The mother had went outside and looked about and soon of course eventually she went out to the car and just said "Whatever I gotta pick up your father."

"Stay here and watch the house while I'm gone." The mother said as she went out the door.

Soon while she got out to the the mother being named Jessebelle had pulled out her keys and unlocked the car and soon of course suddenly from nowhere Santa Claus had came from nowhere and attacked the mother and she had fought off and ran back to the house but Santa came and grabbed her and threw up against the wall of the house and pulled out large hunting knife and had stabbed her in the stomach repeatedly and completely gutting her alive and then throwing her to the ground and going up to the front door carrying a red sack.

Inside of the house the doorbell rung and soon of course Carol had went over to the window first and checked to see a man in a Santa Claus outfit carrying a red sack and eventually muttered "Salvation fucking Army...."

Carol went over to the door unlocked it and opened it up revealing the bulky figure dressed in Santa get up and asked.
"What the fuck do you want?"

Carol had watched as Santa dropped the bag down on the ground opened it up and pulling a Cattle Prod and tuned it to high voltage and soon of course jabbed the thing into Carol and tased her so badly she began foaming out the mouth and finally delivering the following blow to add injury to insult Santa had pulled out a machete and raised it and brought down decitating Carol killing her immediately as her blood splattered across the walls, the floor, the ceiling, and the decorated Christmas tree as well.

(Meanwhile)
At the Pineville town bar named Red Bird's bar, the place was a local town roadhouse style bar that looked like it was forever trapped in the 70's but nothing to be judged as it was because Beth Ann and her friends didn't mind the place and so they went over and sat down over to the nearest booth facing the bar.

They say there and had gotten wasted and soon eventually kept drinking a shit tone of beer and all and soon of course cheering and hollering along with the few occasional whooping sounds to go along with them and of course they joked and laughed and talkiled about different genre's of movies and music.

Music that they did like was consistent of Metal, Heavy Metal, Interdustrial Metal, Underground Style Hip-hop, Rap, and Techno Synth Beat.

The music that they didn't seem to like was practically anything that was anything that was country music.

They got into a heated discussion whether if Country Rock should be loved or hated.

"No that's bullshit!!!" Beth Ann had said.

"Why?" Joey said.

Bella and Gunter laughed.

"Because country rock it's a fucking thing that shouldn't need to exist, like seriously who thought it was a great idea to take two different genre's of music and combine the shit together?" Beth Ann asked.

"Okay what about like country rap then?" Joey asked.

"You have to be one stupid ass retarded motherfucker to come up with that shit right there honestly!" Beth Ann said as she took a swig of her beer glass and sat it down.

After an hour later and everything.
Beth Ann had went to the car and soon the four friends had drawn straws and decided on who was the least drunk to drive back home.

Bets were placed on Gunter.
Gunter it was.

Gunter had climbed into the driver's seat had started up the car and drove away from the bar just in time when a group of people deer hunters had pulled up into the lot and climbed out of the truck about like 12 people came into the bar and ordered a round of drinks and one half sat down at a booth and the other half sat at the bar and drank beer and shots of vodka.

Suddenly of course a man dressed in a officer outfit came into the bar and sat down at the bar on a stool and ordered a thing of whiskey and for the bar tender named Red to leave the bottle.

So he did and the man in the suit named Sheriff Brown had had came drank after a long night of nothing at the station, he drank and drank until drunk and left to go back home.

Nothing happened in this town but tomorrow morning would change that for the entire silent town of Pineville.