CHARACTER FILE: U

𝚂𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚜 . . .

𝙰𝚞𝚍𝚒𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚍 ❛ Millennium Drones: Progress Report ❜ 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍.

𝚄𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚎 ↺

■□□□□ 20%
■■□□□ 40%
■■■□□ 60%
■■■■□ 80%
■■■■■ 100%

𝚄𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎. 𝙽𝚘𝚠 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚞𝚍𝚒𝚘 . . .

━━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━━

"... Hello, hello? Is this thing on? Ah. Good, good. That's ... that's good. Ahem.

It's only been a few months by now, but progress on our latest drones' development so far is running along smoothly. A design has already been completed and run through for approval, now all that's needed is bringing said design to life─with the company's help, of course.

Now, I'm sure Oliver has already given whoever's listening to this right now the basis of what we intend to have our newest drones do, but I'm here to give you all a more thorough explanation so you know what kind of equipment we'll need you to send over. Let me just ... take out my notes here, clear my throat again, and ...

The Millennium Drone's intended purpose is to make life possible, no matter the pressure or circumstances. They are to be sent off to planets JCJenson has yet to properly colonize, and make them more habitable to not only humans, but plant and animal life as well. Their data banks will be uploaded with a vast knowledge of survival, and what is needed to make it possible. Their designs are meant to make scaling, gardening, and terraforming easier, and their bodies will be built with the idea of being able to adapt and thrive in any climate on any planet.

Once a Millennium Drone has succeeded in the first part of their mission, their programming shall then initiate the second part: helping the planets new inhabitants move in and adjust and care for them.

Inside the Millennium Drones' tails are healing nanites that should be able to fight off any sort of bacteria and/or infection and eradicate all illness, and they will even include built-in medical kits located behind a panel placed on their left calf.

As you can all see, this drone's capabilities will not only expand your corporal empire even further beyond the stars, it can also solve more wide-known problems such as overpopulation, lack of food, etc., which would make it all the more appealing to the public in marketing!

So, whaddya say?"

━━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━━

𝙰𝚞𝚍𝚒𝚘 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍.

𝙽𝚘𝚠 𝚞𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚍 ❛ Prototype: U ❜. 𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚢 ↺

■□□□□ 20%
■■□□□ 40%
■■■□□ 60%
■■■■□ 80%
■■■■■ 100%

𝚄𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎. 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚎 . . .

━━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━━

「SERIAL DESIGNATION U」

SERIAL DESIGNATION U

other name(s) :: [Y/n]

species :: ቿዪዪዐዪ Millenium Drone

affiliation(s) :: JCJenson (in Spaaaaacee!)

status :: ልረዐክቿ Active

description ::
Originally made to be the prototype and first of many other Millennium Drones, Serial Designation U (or [Y/n], as she prefers), is unfortunately the only of her kind due to a nuclear explosion going off and killing off anyone who could make anymore drones of her caliber. Such a shame.

It's pretty lonely on the surface of Copper-9.

━━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━━

𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎.

𝙽𝚘𝚠 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐: ❛ Author's Note ❜ 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝 𝚋𝚢 𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚞𝚐 ↺

giving credit where credit is due, Murder Drones and its characters obviously do not belong to me, but GLITCH on youtube. the only thing that i own is this book and any original characters i add into the story.

and also, thank you to Yazgash for providing the art of mc for this story. please go check her out if you haven't already :)

before anyone says anything, you are free to imagine your insert however you please, obviously. the image above is only a basis/concept of what i imagine her to look like. you can of course change the hair style and outfit ( however, i do intend to include the coat and sash she's wearing around her waist bc they're actually important ), but i mostly just wanted to give you all an idea of what millenium drones look like.

quick disclaimer: this book will include canon typical swearing and violence, so if you're sensitive to that stuff, then i suggest you either leave or proceed to read with caution.

m'kay, that's all now. hope whoever's reading this enjoys :]

- sharaug