𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

(Phoenix's suit is in the picture above)

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖Die, blanket of death!➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Die, blanket of death!
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

[Cut to Peter Parker, Tony Stark, and Doctor Strange aboard the ship]

PETER
(To Tony) Hey, what's going on?

TONY
I think we're here. I don't think this rig has a self-park function. (Instructing Peter to put his arm in the machine for piloting) Get your hand into this steering gimbal. Close those around it. You understand?

PETER
Yep, got it.

TONY
This was meant for one big guy, so we gotta to move at the same time.

PETER
Okay. Okay. Ready.

TONY
We might wanna turn.

PETER
Turn! Turn! Turn!

(Strange creates a shield around them to prevent them from being killed in the landing.)

(The ship, now partially gone, lands on Titan)

TONY
(To Strange) You alright?

TONY
That was close. I owe you one.

(Peter descends from above in spider-like fashion)

PETER
Let me just say, if aliens wind up implanting eggs in my chest or something...And I end up eating you, I'm sorry.

"Peter why?" Phoenix asked and Peter shakes his head, "Sounds like something I'd say though."

TONY
(While pointing at Peter) I don't wanna hear another single pop culture out of you for the rest of the trip. You understand?

PETER
I'm trying to say that something is coming.

(A grenade rolls into view, and Peter, Strange and Tony get back. Star-Lord, Drax, and Mantis appear in the doorway)

DRAX
(Yelling) Thanos!

(The Cloak of Levitation flies at Drax's face and whips him around. Star-Lord pins Iron Man to the wall with a magnetic disc)

PETER
(While crawling backward from Mantis) Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Please don't put your eggs in me!

(Peter webs Mantis' arms to her body, and Star-Lord flies at him front the side, kicking him down.)