Don't make me jelous.

"She'll make you take you clothes off and go dancing in the rain"

Larissa was getting busier and busier since it was test week and Wednesday was getting into trouble more frequently. Sai couldn't see Larissa for a week due to the "quid pro quo" she pulled. Apparently Wednesday imprisoned Xavier for being the so called "Hyde".

(Sai's POV)

As a wizard myself, I did not believe that Xavier was the Hyde. I simply decided to continue on my tests since I was graduating soon. I studied for countless nights and had eyebags for days.

After test week I finally slept for a whole day, not caring about anything and just wanting to rest. When I woke up it was already 7PM and I went to the shower to bath. After some time of washing myself, I got out and wore some clothes.

"#1 best reader." shirt and some black sweatpants were what I wore. I didn't really want to look fantastic since I've been very exhausted ever since my last date with Larissa. I put on my headphones and played Bad Romance by Lady Gaga.

I walked out into the corridors. The moon lit the spaces that weren't hit with the lights. I used magic to turn the lights on and everything was now bright.

Coming onto the stairs I accidentally bumped into Larissa. "Sai. Can we talk?" She says before looking me directly in my eyes. I couldn't speak, I have been texting her, calling her, and emailing her and no reply or call back.

I didn't want anything to do with her for now. Anger pelt up in me as I stepped away from her quickly. Larissa only looked to the other side disappointed but I didn't care. I was angry and jelous.

I sat with Violet during dinner. "Woah, bad mood?" She chuckles. "Shut up, you were gone for weeks you asshole." I laughed out and she does the same.

While eating, a boy walks over to Larissa and hands her a letter that was covered in hearts. Jealousy laced through my body as I start eating quickly. Soon everyone went into their rooms and everything was now quiet.

Violet told me that she was going to sleep somewhere with Bianca. "Oh, is she?.." I smirked. "Yes, she is." She laughs out. "Dating?" I ask. "Not yet, but I am close there." She replies, quickly grabbing some stuff and preparing everything, even her fingernails.

I quickly go to Larissa's office not even caring to knock. "Wow thought you were going to ignor-" before she could finish her sentence I use my magic to have extra strength to pin her to the wall.

"Don't make me jelous." I say sternly before kissing her harshly. She pulls away panting and trying to move, I quickly stop her. "Who said you could move?" I say quickly before kissing her passionately again.

I zip her dress down and took off her undergarments. I sucked on one of her nipples and after a while giving the same attention to the other.

I then went closer down to her core and start eating her out. I was moving on a very fast pace. I move my tongue onto her clit and start sucking it. I slowly add a digit into her cunt and she let out a loud groan.

I added 2 more digits into her and pumped inside her very quickly. I added a fourth finger and she came undone almost instantly. "Dont make me jelous. Do you understand?" I say and she nods, her legs shaking from her orgasm and my fingers still inside her.

I quickly finger her once again and I put on a very fast pace. I rubbed her clit with my thumb and she moans loudly. She uses her hand to cover her mouth to keep quiet.

I smirked moving even faster which made her orgasm once again. "Good girl." I say slowly taking my fingers out from her and her hands stop me from taking it out and she uses my fingers to pump it in and out of her.

"You are very aroused tonight." I say once again pumping in and out of her making her eyes roll backwards. Her legs started shaking once again and I curled my fingers and accidentally hit twi of her g-spots.

I smirked widely continuing my fingers explore her. My thumb rubbed her clit harder and she came undone once again. "Third time this night dont tou think?" I ask.

She was about to reply when my fingers began going faster and faster inside of her and she maoned loudly and panted faster. At every pump of my fingers let out a shaky gasp and a loud moan.

Her needy pathetic moans fill the room as well as how wet her cunt and my fingers were. My fingers connecting with her core made a loud splashing sound as my fingers moved even faster. I held her legs open as she squirts into my mouth.

"Good fucking girl." I say taking my fingers out of her while her cunt dripped a lot. "You're such a good girl for me. Its pathetic on how if someone saw the dominant principal Weems only to get aroused by one teenager named Sai." I smirked which made her blink slowly.

I pick her up and put her in the bathtub and let the water run. Soon the water filled half of the tub and submerged half of her body and I washed her, starting with her makeup, her dress, and even her jacket.

I wipe her makeup off and fall asleep with her. I smiled at this woman "I love you." I say as I hug her deeply as she hugs me back.

I smiled putting on her pajamas and drying her hair. I adored her, I saw her hair down once again. I cherished the moments that were brought upon on me and I smiled.

"I love you Larissa Weems.". "I love you more Sai Shiori." She said lovingly and I feel contented.

1012 words im having a ton of motivation rnn :)<3