. zippo lighter

Warning:

Semi exhibitionist, dubious consent, choking, semi degrading.

"Do you have a lighter? Mine's out."

A single brow raised as you gave him a questioning look.

"I don't smoke, you know."

Even as you say so, you fumbled through your bag anyway – a brief memory of picking up a leftover zippo on the dinner table in hopes of finding it's owner, though the original idea ultimately foiled as you soon forgot about it.

Making your way towards the balcony where he waited; ever ready with his cigarette, you nudged the zippo into his hands.

"Thanks."

The rasp of flint hitting steel eventually picked up a spark of flame, allowing the hunter to indulge in his nicotine fix. As he exhales, the scent of smoke fills the serene night air.

With your back pressed against the balcony rails, you tilt your head to the side, eyeing the young man as he fiddles with the zippo you've handed him.

"This lighter looks familiar..."

Aki mumbles out loud, the pad of his thumb tracing over the engravings on the metal case. Seeming rather focused on it as he tries to recall who it belonged to.

"Picked it up that time we went for dinner with the gang, someone left it the–"

"It's mine."

He interrupts before taking a long drag that burns through a majority of the stick, allowing the nicotine to rush through before throwing his head back to exhale. With something else on his mind, he flicks the cigarette into the ash tray.

"Since when did you become a little thief?"

Aki chuckles as he picks himself up from his slumped form and positions himself in front of you. Both hands resting on the rail on either side of you, keeping you trapped between him and the metal balustrade. His steely blue gaze runs amok, sighing in content as he takes in all of you. Being so close to him made you nervous, unconsciously biting down on your lower lip as a hint of red dusts across your cheeks and ears.

"Hmm.."

Leaning closer, the dark-haired male closes in on your flushed ears. Pressing a delicate kiss to the lobe as a smirk crosses his lips. You gasped, a chokefull of air laced with the sickening scent of smoke, and Aki's cologne fills your nose. You could feel his hot breath fanning against your ears as you gripped onto his shoulders in a feeble attempt to push him away. Alas, he wouldn't let you off so easily.

"Bad girls should be punished, no?"

He whispers, placing a single hand on your waist. Carefully sliding his palm along your curves while his lips kisses away at your exposed neck. His lips felt like fire as his supple tiers graze your skin, leaving a tingly sensation of yearning for more. You whined a little, arms slowly wrapped around his neck to reel him closer, wanting to feel the warmth of his body against yours. A free hand reaches up to undo the top knot on his head, letting his raven locks run loose.

Aki pulls away for a moment, allowing your eyes to wander the beast you've unravelled. For a moment, you were mesmerised, the man before you looked so much sexier with his hair down. You couldn't help yourself. Grabbing him by the collar to pull him back in, allowing your lips to collide with his. And he did not resist, kissing you back with unmatched fierceness as if he had been waiting for this very moment. Your tongue and his engaged in an erotic dance locked in a fight for dominance while his hands ghosts over your body; sliding one arm around your waist while the free hand slip under your skirt and between your soft thigh.