The Mysterious Cave

The next beautiful morning, stripeman felt much better, his sibling are happy that he's better. "I'll go for some fresh air to the adventure." Said stripeman. "I will come with you stripes!" Said strawhead placing his hand on to his younger brother's back. "Alright let's get dewey! And the house!" Said stripeman all hyped up. "That's the spirit!" Said strawhead. Stripeman and Strawhead went to get their cousin. "DEWEY!!" Called stripeman. "We're gonna catch some fresh air for the adventure!" "WHOO!! ADVENTURE HERE WE COME!!" Said dewey of excitement. They ran out the door, grabbed the house, and went to run for the adventure. A couple hours later, stripeman sees something that is completely rare, a giant cave that shaped like a house. Strawhead and dewey stops and sees stripeman stopped and looked. They ran to him and dewey said, "Stripeman, what did you stopped for now?" "Look." Said stripeman pointing at the cave. Strawhead and dewey gasped. "How is That cave big?" Asked strawhead, "All caves are big strawhead." Said stripeman. "Stripe-O, Will your house fit?" Asked dewey. "I Think it will because the cave is bigger." Said stripeman. They all walk inside to see what it looks like.