On The Porch

When stripeman and may went outside on the porch, stripeman felt a little scared, may looks at her brother nervously, and she said, "Stripeman, why are you feeling scared?" "Well, i think we're gonna crash into a hard building, and this house would get a little damage." Said stripeman, as he shook with fear, "Stripeman, it's not gonna crash in to a hard building, and i know it won't." Said may, as she put one of her hands on her brother's shoulder, and stripeman was relieved, "Thanks may." Said stripeman when he smiled, "You're welcome, my little brother." Said may, smiling back at her brother. Then a small little hit happened, stripeman and may almost fall off the porch, and they clinged on the pillars, may gulped and sweated, and stripeman shook with fear and his straw turned white and light grey. "That was scary!" Said stripeman, feeling scared. "It was, i'm sweating so much i'm very nervous!" Said may, feeling very nervous as she gulped. Then, when they got off the pillars, the fog disappeared, and they sweated as they were relieved. "Phew, we could see now." Said may in relief, "Yes, yes we do!" Said stripeman, as he stop sweating. Then, the house stops, then stripeman and may went inside the house. They figures something out and thinks hard, "Maybe we should walk when we all see if there is a place to put a house that way we could rest." Said stripeman, and may and webby likes and loves that type of idea. "That's a great idea stripeman." Said webby, "I think we should rest and we would get energy, and then we'll walk to find a spot for the house." then, may and stripeman agreed, then they rested on the couch, and catched energy as they rested.