Shouldn't Have Met You [Pt.2]

It's been a week since I got to know her. She's been exceptionally kind to me, I wonder why.

'Are we friends now? We hang out so often and went out in the weekend.'

It's been disturbing to have her around though, I can't feel any interest in others now. I've only been lusting for her but I know it's not right.

'Can we be friends with benefits? She'd hate me, won't she? But we've been getting so close in just a week, I don't dare do it to her..'

The evening arrived, I got out of my class and headed to the student council room but decided not to get in.

'Scandal.. Right.. She's only hanging out with me because she don't want me spilling anything. It's so frustrating, I really shouldn't have went there that night. But.. Someone would have taken advantage of her. Tsk, who am I to say that. I was the one who took advantage of her.'

Then it struck me, I shouldn't have tried anything with her. I should've brought her home that day. If only I have left the letter saying I will keep it a secret, I wouldn't have gotten so attached.

As the blonde got to her car, she saw the eye-catching pink hair shortie with her friend.

"Oh hell no."

She quickly went after them and got in between them.

"What do you think you're doing shortass?"

"What?"

"Yuzucchi?"

"Hey, don't get any ideas. Harumi isn't like us."

"What? Like us? And what's us?"

"Yuzucchi the brat isn't disturbing me, she just need help with her task during cram school and she was kind enough to offer to help my presentation."

The blonde glanced at her childhood friend who seems pissed at her.

"Sorry, I didn't know."

"Yeah, you just do what you want. You assumed that I'd try to sleep with her, huh?"

"Look Matsuri, I said I'm sorry.."

"You should be. I'm not the same as you."

Yuzu bit her tongue and smiled slightly.

"Right."

She left leaving the two feeling guilty.

"She doesn't know about us.. Don't be so hard on her.."

"How do you feel when she said that I only want to sleep with you?"

"It's unpleasant.. But it was because she cared for me.."

"Then what about me? I'm her first friend! I've always been with her in the worst times and whenever she does something that endangers me, I'll always come back to her."

"Matsuri.. How about we get something to cheer you up?"

"I want ice cream.."

"Let's get ice cream then."

When the blonde got home, she immediately took a cold shower.

'Damnit. I screwed up. I know that Matsuri always liked Harumi but I'm afraid that she'll do something to her..'

'I've been so out of it ever since I start hanging out with Mei.. I need to sleep with someone..'

Suddenly her phone rang but she couldn't answer it because her hand was wet.

After drying up, she looked through her call history and saw Mei's number. She called her and was surprised that Mei answered her so quickly.

"Me-"