Shouldn't Have Met You [Pt.1]

There was a mistake I once made, it haunted me for weeks long that even the mere eye contact with my childhood friend made me anxious.

Drinking was a mistake in the first place but getting drunk was another thing, worst that could have happened was misbehaving but it gets even worse than I thought..

There was not a single percentage that I would act out, so how was it possible that I woke up in a hotel room with no clothes intact?

With no memories of last night except for the disturbingly satisfying feeling all over my body, I panicked.

There was no note, money, trash, anything in the room, only the smell of the person that touched me.

That person only used my body and left, there was not even a single hair on the bed. Eventhough I woke up early in the morning, the person wasn't there.

I tried hard to remember what happened but all I remembered was drinking the liquor, the only person I went to the bar with was-

'Ah. That imp.'

Then the thought of it came to mind. What was the imp doing when she was drunk. Was she simply spectating? What if she was there when I interacted with that person. What if she told anyone, what if she blackmails me? What if she know nothing and noticed what I did when I question her..?

I searched through my phone and saw no alterations in it. Nothing was in the gallery, nor the contact list. What was I supposed to do then.

What's eerie is that my grandfather hasn't even called or texted eventhough I wasn't home that night.

The more I think, the more anxious I felt. Nothing has shaken me as much. Not knowing what happened, not knowing the identity of the person, not knowing what happened while I was asleep, not knowing what could have happened that grandfather didn't even contact me, wondering if he knew, wondering if that imp did something, thoughts are wandering all over my head. The additional headache from the hangover made it even worse.

I stayed sitted on the bed and before I knew it, tears start spilling out my eyes.

I felt so shameful, so unpleasant, terrified, anxious. My heart pounded so rapidly that I can't breathe. Just a few moments ago, I woke up to the most blissful feeling, now I desire to bury myself 6 feet deep.

The intercourse doesn't matter to me, it wasn't a problem who my first time was with, even if I was forced to do it.

There was nothing I can solve without any trail of that person. With that in mind, I wasted no more time and cleaned up.

As I was about to check out, I heard the name of that person.

"Pardon? Will you repeat what you just said?"

"Yes, the room was under the name Yuzu Okogi.."

'Okogi.. I've heard her name.. Impossible. She's from the same university, isn't she?!'

Quickly, I got out the hotel and rode home. Upon arriving, the housekeeper told me that grandfather has been kept in the hospital overnight.

I was on edge thinking that he passed out hearing the scandal.

"Why didn't you inform me of it?"

"The master told me not to.. The master do not want the miss to worry because of the sudden heart attack."

"Heart attack?"

"Yes.."

'So grandfather didn't know.. What a relief. No, grandfather has just experienced a heart attack, how is he?'