Kicking Ass!

Recap
[Techno POV.]
Shits about to go down...

[Narrator POV.]
Dream teleported Ranboo to Techno, and grabbed Sapnap with his magic. poison started to flow through the magic, slightly poisoning Sapnap. "Why are you doing this!?" Sapnap yelled, trying to save himself. "Why? YOU KIDNAPED MY CHILD AND YOU EXPECT ME TO DO NOTHING?" Dream screamed, his wings threatening to come out! Techno and Ranboo could see that Dream was lossing control, they feared that the secret Dream kept for so long would get out, all because Ranboo was kidnapped. "Dream, what are you doing!?" Yelled someone from behind Sapnap. As the person goes forward, Dream's magic grabs them as well. "Dream, let me go, you Bitch." They screamed. Once Dream heard that word, he lost it. Dream's wings, horns, and tail came out, as Sapnap and the other person(I will call them Q) stared in shock. "You have wings?!" Yelled Q, confusion showing on his face. "HaHa! HaHa! ... Secrets out! Oh well, you won't tell anyone, I'll make sure of that!" Dream sarcastically said. "Papa... He's losing control... He's going to hurt himself." Ranboo said, worried that his mother would get hurt.(he gives zero shits about Sapnap and this Q person)

(204 words)