Chapter 1

***(This was all for fun so when I upload will be random.
Plus this is kinda ass since this is the first time I'm doing this. And my English kinda sucks since it's not my first language)***

The sound of giggles, and people chatting. Just a normal day in heaven. After few years, heaven has improved everything. Now it looks like a normal town just like somewhere in earth.

Slowly walking wearing a full black turtleneck jacket is Damien. A 10 year old angel. And he's not quite the happy type.

As he's walking, he looks around his surroundings. Happy faces. Positivity all around. He wonders how people are like that. He then covers his nose and mouth. He's quite the insecure type of angels. There are handfuls of them of every age range.

After a few minutes of walking, he turns to his right and looks at his reflection on the glass of a coffee shop. Big turtleneck jacket, a little roughed up, dark brown eyes. Almost the same color as dirt. Short hair buttermilk colored hair that goes up to his neck. A small halo, with small wings.

He shows a frown and covers his face again. After walking a bit more because of boredom, he hears someone running. Just ignore it. I don't even know why I care about someone running.
Right after he thought that he accidentally bumps into someone.

Falling to the ground with a loud THUMP. As he groans in pain, he hears a "Sorry kid!" As he looks up, it's looks like a woman in her mid 20's "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you like that! Are you alright?.." She says worriedly. She has a soft and high pitched type of voice. "I'm f-fine.." Damien replies. His voice is low but sounds like any 10 year old. But a little deeper.

"As an apology, I could give you this ticket I have. It's somewhere you could go and look inside a portal to earth!" The lady then shuffles inside her bag and gives him a ticket. It says 'Horizen of the Heavens '

Horizon of the Heavens? Weird name. Wonder why it's named that.
Damien thought.

Damien is hesitant at first "W-why are you giving this to me?" The lady let's out a small grin "Well, let's just say this is my apology for bumping into you. Besides! It's an extra."

"But you don't have to go that f-far for just accidentally bumping into m-me.." Damien says
"It's Alright! Here, take it!" The lady says eagerly.

Damien hesitantly reaches for it. "You can find it by just walking straight forward and then taking a left!"
The lady says. "I've gotta go now! I hope you have a fun time kid!" And the lady starts sprinting.

She must've needed to go somewhere immediately if she's going that fast..
Damien thought.

He thinks about it. And then finally decided. "W-well, a little exploring is better than w-walking around anyway.. But I guess it's still c-considered as w-walking still even when I'm going exploring.."

He then starts walking to the direction where the lady told him he should go to find it.

After a while, he's standing infront of the building.

Horizen of the Heavens
Homed to almost every single portal in heaven.

like it says on the ticket. He nervously walks inside. He doesn't love the idea of talking to people. Or we could say, angels. He doesn't have a grudge on anyone or anything. He just hates. Interacting.

"Hi there little one!" The front desk lady says. "I only need your ticket, and Check what type it is. After that, you can go and look inside portals! Be careful, and don't go too near to any of the portals, we don't exactly want any accidents happening..again..." Frontdesk lady says. Damien is slowly gives her his ticket out of his shaking hand.