will I ever see you again

Now playing

Train Wreck-James Arthur

Hyunjin pov- whole chapter

The day after I had a fight with Felix I checked out of the Inn and decided to actually go home now, since I have no where else to go.

I took my bags out of the car and went to knock on my parents door, before I could I heard someone shout my name "Hyunjin-ah" I heard my eomma and smiled "EOMMA" I dropped my bags to run and hug her. Oh how I missed my moms hugs so much, at that moment my smile faded as I remember I used to call Felix my mom because he would always make food for me and bear hug me no matter where or when and I loved that, obviously he didn't miss it because he hasn't come to see me or try and find me yet.

"What's with the frown hyung?" I hear my brother Jeongin say "Ah baby bro! I missed you!" I exclaimed "where's Felix?" He asked, My smile was yet again flipped upside down at the thought of Felix. "Um, what's for lunch?" I tried to get away from my brothers question. "Oh honey you must be hungry" My eomma said and I replied with a nod of my head.

"Eomma your food is the best!" I told her with a gigantic (fake) smile on my face, but really it's because someone else's food is better. "So honey where is Felix he normally comes down with you every time you come" she asked politely, but that was my last straw.

I burst into tears at the thought of me and Felix together again. "Eom-Eomma I- I think he hates me!" I said between cries " oh honey why would he hate you?" She said confused "because I said somethings that I didn't mean and I really regret it, Eomma I told him goodbye forever"

( I am going to purposely make the one person pov chapters shorter because I want to have more of both of their perspectives in one chapter at the same time, so I will make the one person pov chapters shorter if you don't like it you can always tell me and I will try and make them a little longer.) Bye bye love ya!😁