Old Trends? Idk.

Remember those "Draw your Monster" / "Draw your Fairy" trends? Me neither. So I decided to dig through some videos and follow the rules and do the art. Here is the outcome of those "challenges".

"Draw Your Monster"

The Rules And My Answers:Make the skin color your favorite color: Golden YellowMake the eye color the color of your birthstone: EmeraldThe hair color should be the color of your shirt: That day, it was a teal-ish greenIf you wear glasses add a thi...

Make the skin color your favorite color: Golden Yellow
Make the eye color the color of your birthstone: Emerald
The hair color should be the color of your shirt: That day, it was a teal-ish green
If you wear glasses add a third eye or an extra set of eyes: Glasses. I tried contacts, mate.
If your favorite animal has horns, add horns: Nope. Zebras don't have horns or wings
If your favorite animal has wings, add wings: Nope, Orcas also don't have horns nor wings.
If you wear earrings, add earrings: I'm too scared to get them pierced lol
Everything else is up to you!: SHY BOII

The stripes mohawk is inspired by my favorite land animal, the homicidal African Oreo donkey.

14/10, I loved drawing that fracking hair.

"Draw Your Fairy"

The Rules And My Answers:Make the skin color the color of your shirt: It was black that day

Make the skin color the color of your shirt: It was black that day.
The eye color, your favorite color: Golden Yellow, we've been over this briefly.
The hair color, the color of your favorite flower: Lily of the Valley. Bish.
If you own a car, add large wings, of not, add small wings: Take a wild fuckin guess.
If you have long hair, give your Fairy accessories: I make sure that my hair is just long enough to tie it back, overall it is short in woman land.
If you have siblings, give your Fairy a wand: Idk of y'all can see it, but it's there. I have 3 siblings, none are nice.
If you have a pet, do details in the fairy's skin like an injury or birthmark: I have 2 dogs, one cat and a leopard gecko.

I wanted to draw wispy, flowy, slightly curled hair, so yeah. I love the color palette, like- Umbreon who? But I disliked the process of designing it.

Overall, 6/10. Meh. It's okay.

 It's okay

Idk.

No trend, just trying a new style lol

Byeeeee