Part 14✧ Stride forward, to the freedom.

Izuku/Deku POV.✧

We finally got into the Stromterror lair...

Many obstacles to overcome to get the top of the tower but with our determination to save mondstadt, we defeat it all.

Now our group stand at the top of the lair, preparing ourselves to confront the bard's friend, Dvalin.

"I'm thinking about turning these adventure into songs after we're done.
Hopefully,this song will be sung for years to come by the people of mondstadt."
Venti chuckled.

Jean turn next to me.
"Izuku, how are you feeling today?"

"I'm feeling ready to save Dvalin!"
I confidently answering to her.

"Me too, I'm completely prepared and fully confident that we can do this."
She smiled.

"Alright the fearless traveler: Izuku... , Shall we go now?"
Venti spoke.

I nodded my head.

Yes.

Let's do this.

"Well then, Deku, may the thousands of years of wind that have blown through Mondstadt go with you."

.
.
.
.

The wind howling I gliding with along with it in the dark stromy sky.

The large figure flies beneath me reveling themselves to be Dvalin.

The flight battle has begun.

I utilise my anemo power shooting at the ominous dragon to taking them down.

He fight back with a gush of sharp wind.

Sliding in the wind current I Dodge and nearly got injured.

Darn it, this is worse than UA entrance exam...

I struggled with controling my glider causing to get attacked.

Nearly lose my track, I bear something in my mind.

' Didn't we just getting started?
Now is not the time to lose yet! '

A power elemental power shaped in my hands...

Aiming at the abyss crystal in the dragon's back,then shot anemo power to weakened the power.

Dvalin began to flies down the space under him.

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

[A/N I'm back after 1-2 years hooray :')]

I landed at the large, unknown domain, feeling a sense of urgency and unease.

As I looked around, I saw Jean, Diluc, and Venti standing next to me, their expressions serious and determined.

“We meet again, traveler.”
Venti called out, his voice carrying a reassuring tone despite the tension in the air.

“Thanks for the backup. We’ll finally fight together now.”
I replied, feeling a mix of relief and readiness for the battle ahead.

Suddenly, the enormous form of Stormterror, Dvalin, appeared in front of us.
The dragon’s presence was overwhelming, its eyes filled with pain and fury. This was it—the real fight.

The platform of this domain felt unstable beneath our feet, and I knew we had to defeat Dvalin before it collapsed entirely.

“Get ready, everyone!” Jean alarmed all of us, her voice firm and commanding.
We prepared ourselves for the big battle that lay ahead, each of us determined to save Mondstadt and free Dvalin from the Abyss Order’s control.