1| Stranger Waking

Welcome to the Villain's World
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Welcome to the Villain's World‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

°°°

(NAME) felt herself open her eyes only to be found inside a uncomfortable coffin.

'This is strange...' She thought as she looked around the darkness to, "last time I remembered is seeing a strange mirror." She muttered.

Suddenly she heard an unfamiliar voice.

"I better hurry up and find that uniform before someone spots me..." A strange voice said as they could feel the creature trying to lift the coffin's lid "Urgggh... This lid weights a ton!" The unfamiliar voice said.

'Well I'm not gonna let myself get killed this fast.'she thought and pulled their gun out and shot the lid enough to open it.

'Floating coffins?...' She thought as soon as she was out.

"What?! You ain't supposed to be awake!" You looked down and saw a...Talking cat?

"A talking cat? This keeps getting even weirder now." The Greenette thought out loud.

"How... How DARE YOU! I am no CAT! I'm Grim, sorcerer extraordinaire!" The cat now known as Grim exclaimed offended.

"Well I'm sorry but your appearance looked more like a cat I didn't even know you were a sorcerer." You said while looking down at the Cat so much that your neck started to hurt.

"Why you!... Tch. whatever. You... Human! Just gimme your uniform, and be quick about it!" Grim exclaimed "Cause if you don't... You're gonna regret it!" Grim said trying to threaten you with his fire.

"No thanks." You said and walked away to see more about the unfamiliar place you just got stuck in.

°°°

You stopped once you entered a library to rest for a bit, 'this dream is getting longer than I thought...if I don't wake up I might as well just shoot myself.' You thought while looking around the library only to see floating books.

"floating coffins now floating books? How weird can this world get?" You muttered.

You felt fire behind you and turned around to see Grim once again.

"Foolish human! Did you really think you could slip away from ME?" Grim exclaimed smugly.

'him again?' you thought looking down at the cat like creature 'This thing really doesn't get that no means no.' You thought annoyed.