2| ceremony breaking

Welcome to the Villain's World
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Welcome to the Villain's World‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

°°°

You three stopped at the mirror chamber to find students wearing their hoods.

"We're done with ordination and dorm assignments?" A male with red hair spoke,
"All right, new students- let me be clear. At Heartslabyul House, I am the law. Break the rule and it's Off with your head!" The short man introduced.

"Well, that ceremony was as Boring as ever." A man lion ears Yawned, "I'm going back to the dorm. If you're in Savanaclaw house, follow me." The man with lion ears introduced.

"New students! Allow me to be the first to congratulate you on your achievement." A man with glasses spoke, "As dorm leader of Octavinelle House, I am honored to have the opportunity to support you in what I hope fulfiling campus experience." The man with silver hair introduced.

"Hey, does anyone know where the head mage went? He disappeared midway through the ceremony..." A beautiful man asked.

"Some head mage he is." A voice from a tablet Spoke.

"Maybe he had a tummy ache?" A Cute boy with red eyes spoke.

The door slammed open.

"I most certainly did not!" Crowley spoke.

"Ah, speak of the devil." The short man said unimpressed.

"If you must know, I was searching for the new student who'd failed to show for orientation." Crowley spoke dramatically.

'If he doesn't shut up, I will pull the trigger on him in front of many students.' You thought while side eyeing Crowley behind your mask.

"You are the only one who has yet to be assigned in a dorm, step up to the Dark Mirror, and be quick about it. I'll watch your weasel." Crowley spoke to you, "Grrrrr!" Grim struggled.

You walked towards the dark mirror and heared one of the student's conversation.

"Is that a girl?"

"No it's an animal."

"Why is she wearing a mask?"

"Is that a gun?!"

'Weird.' You thought but ignored all of their constant comments.

"State your name." The mirror spoke.

'A talking mirror? This gets even weirder and weirder now.' You thought silently judging the mirror.

"(NAME) Sudou. Nemesis Sudou if you prefer." You stated.

"(NAME)... The shape of your soul is..." The mirror spoke before it's eyes widened, "...unclear to me." The mirror spoke.