Mating Season-Chapter 1

Here we go Minna-san!

-Your POV-

You walked around town,your stomach making noises.
''Excuse me?'' You yelled,looking around.
''I'm sosososo hungry'' You complained.
''Sweetheart why dont you ask for food in guilds?'' An older woman walked to you,smiling.''If you're wizard I'm sure they will help you''.
You nodded few times.''Thank you!'' You shouted as you started running.

'It was around here,I'm sure'

''Here it is!'' You shouted,running at guild doors.''Fairy tail'' You read small letters on doors,opening them.
You walked to bar,waitress bowing to you.
''Welcome to Fairy Tail!'' A silver haired female smiled.

'Whoaa she looks like Mirajane-chan!'
You shouted in your mind

You sat at bar,not noticing pinkette next to you.''I was wonderig could I get some food?I will pay if needed'' You set on most charming smile.
''Sure!'' Mirajane smiled back.''Whats your name?''

''Y/N'' You grinned,someone poking you.
''Ooh you're guy from boat that saved me!'' You exclaimed at pinkette.
''Y/N!'' He smiled brightly,his cheeks pink.'"We meet again!''.
''Natsu quick come here!'' A blonde called,staring at you.''Who is that girl?'' She whispered.
''Y/N is a fire mage that I met earlier'' Natsu laughed.

'"Psst'' Mirajane shaked your shoulder.''You should stay away from Natsu.'' She whispered.
''Why?'' You asked,your eyes widening.
''Its season when dragons usually mate.'' Mirajane closed her eyes.''Thats why you shoul-''
''Mirajane-chan'' You smile,closing eyes.''If he tried anything I will beat shit out of him''.

''Y/N!'' Natsu yelled,pulling your hand.''Lets go on job together!''
''Uh huh'' You nodded,following him.You blushed when you remembered last time when Natsu carried you away from sinking boat.You always had crush on him but you didn't want to tell him.
Natsu dragged you to dead end,looking at you carefully and gently pushing you against wall
''Natsu?'' You asked,blue flames coming out of your hand.

''Y/N-chan'' Natsu quietly whispered,looking at ground.His face red.''Y/N I always wanted to tell you that..I..I like you very much!'' He said,blushing and looking down.The blue flames on your hand dissapeared as you watched his face.Natsu leaned forward,grabbing your chin.He pushed his lips against yours,causing your heart to skip fee beats.He started kissing you passionate,pushing you even more on wall.

-Later in his house-

Natsu kissed your lips,gently biting one.He licked your chin,slowly going down to your neck.He push you on bed,continuing to kiss you.You moan,kissing Natsu back.His lips were really soft and warm.His tongue played with yours,exploring your mouth.

Natsu leaned forward,taking off your shirt and chipping off bra.
He licked ur breast,