Jealousy - Chapter 5

*flutters in with yato wing scarf thingy*

Forgive me for late updates! I am getting over writer block..

..slowly T u T

Now after I write this,I shall go back to Noragami fanfic and write it bleheheehe >:D

Pic of evil lucy lel >>>

---------------------

You grumpily grunted,hopping onto bench and walking up,down on it.
''Who does that girl think she is'' You grunted,holding hands behind your back.

''Besides how am I going to earn money?'' You asked yourself,sighing and hopping off it.

((Yen,money..whatever you call it xD))

''Hmmm'' You looked up,blinking few times at white clouds that were peacefully floating.Your heart was feeling heavy.

You just stood there with closed eyes,it was like time stopped.

''Y/N'' Someone called,patting your shoulder.''Y/N-chan''

''Y/N-CHAAAAN!'' Male voice yelled in your ear,you snapped out of your dreaming,looking behind you at handsome shirtless male.''Oh hey Gray'' You greeted,smiling.

''What are you doing spacing off in middle of street?'' Gray asked,his voice cold as usual.

''What are you doing stripping down in middle of street?'' You repeated his words,puffing cheeks.

''Its not my problem,shirt wanted to come off and--'' He stopped talking,trying to find good excuse.''Hey I asked you first Y/N-chan!''

''I was watching clouds,'' You shrugged,bitter taste in your mouth as you spoke.

''I see'' Gray nodded with 'understanding'.

---insert Juvia yelling 'love rival' as you and gray go shopping food together---

''I got everything I need' You said,an shopping basket filled with food in your hands.''Are you sure its okay for you to pay for everything?'' You asked again.

''Yeah'' Gray smirked,going over to cashier and taking heavy basket out of your hands.He placed it in front of cashier,giving money.

''Dude I can carry it myself'' You flailed arms,doing 'look at my muscles' act.

''No.'' He simply said.''No gentleman allows a weak lady to carry heavy,evil bag''.

''Am I supposed to be offened or..?'' You asked,tliting head.Your H/C bangs fell over your face,almost hiding your E/C eyes.

Gray's eyes widened and he looked away.''I don't know.'' He said,continuing to walk.

''Okay then..'' You did fake cought,closing eyes.''Thank you Mr.Gray?'' You exclaimed sarcasticaly.

You two were following familiar path,heading to Natsu's home.After few long minutes,you noticed familiar house up hill,your eyes softly glowed as you rushed over Gray,grabbing heavy bag out of his hand.

''Thank you!'' You waved hand,turning him back and running off.
''See you later!''

''Yeah..see you later'' Gray said,his voice sounding little lifeless after you left him.

----

Thats it for now
Sorry if its short,I am kind of dealing with writer's block
Thank you everyone for votes,comments,follows!
See you later Minna-san

Vote :3
Comment :0
Follow xD
Share >.<