Now Able-bodied

-Raien
After I took my shower I went to the guess room upstairs and got dressed in a black slip in. I'll have to make it up to him in the morning since I brought up the conversation of his son.
I couldn't sleep at all so I tried watching tv that was hung up on the wall. The next morning
I called in for work so I could go shopping at a cheap market or some since I only had $260 to my name now.
I got up and made a big breakfast eggs, bacon, grits, pancakes, and hash brown. I hope he say I can stay longer cause my ass don't have anywhere to go.30 minutes later, I peeped in his room he was tossing around so he should be up soon.

I was done now and made him his plate. I still had my gown on that showed my shape. Even though I had a little puge I still had a nice size frame.

On my way up the stairs, I heard the showering running so he must be up. I put the tray with his food on it, across his bed with a letter saying thank you.
While leaving his room I heard the shower turned off. So I quickly left like I never was in there.

I started cleaning everything up and put the left overs in the garbage disposal.
"Good morning" I heard a voice say.
I jumped cause I wasn't expecting anybody else to be in the house. I turned around and a dark skinned guy that would remind you of a thug was starring directly at me.

-Marcus
Me and Dai'shawn had a meeting to attend at 11:35 and this nigga not even answering. Guess I'll just head over there and see what's up! I know where he keeps his spare at anyway! 15 minutes later I was opening up the door to my nigga crib. I smelled breakfast. I know his ass ain't cooking shit.
"Dai'shawn.. Dai'shawn" I yelled.

I made it to the kitchen and this fine ass chick was cleaning up. It must be one of his bitches so he shouldn't Mind me flirting.

I must have scared her cause she jumped hard as hell when I said good morning!

Marcus- "hey who are you one of his hoes?"

Raien-"excuse me i am not a hoe! I am one of childhood buddies. We grew up together"

Marcus-"my bad Shawty but I do apologize where my main man at anyway?"

Raien- " he was in the shower. He should've been out by now"

-Raien
I don't know who this nigga think he is coming up in here and calling me a hoe. You know I had to check his ass.

Dai'shawn-"what's up my nigga"

Marcus-"what it do boss?"

Dai'shawn-"why you here so early. It's not until 11:35?"

Marcus-"I came cause you know we gotta talk about this first! We don't wanna just go in there dumb-founded"

Dai'shawn-"you right dog. You right. My bad. Come in my office.

Raien

What the hell they talking about and why the guy calling him boss?

When they got done they came in the living room Dai'shawn finally introduced us.

Dai'shawn-"my bad um Raien. This is my homie, my main man, and my rider no homo but this is Marcus!
Marcus this is my friend Raien. I have known her for years. She was the baddest growing up then.

Soon as he said that my cheeks turned red as hell. I couldn't stop smiling. All these years I did not know he was checking me out. Hell all those females he had, couldn't nobody tell.

Dai'shawn-"well we should be back by 4! If you need anything pick up the house phone and dial pound 4 that's my cell.