DARK SECRETS

-Shaun

After the meeting, I went upstairs to where all my drugs and money was being collected at. As soon as I came in Cherry was all in my face.

Cherry- "hey baby! What's wrong"

Shaun-"Nothing sit your ass back down and finish counting my money."

Cherry-"You wasn't saying that shit when your dumb ass bitch caught me in your fucking bed"

Shaun- Soon as that bitch said that I back handed her across her mouth. I been fucking with this bitch since high school. Raien didn't know that shit either. Me and cherry just fuck buddies. She been pregnant 3 times. The bitch thought she was gone pen them on me. I know how she gets down I just come her way when I need some good head real bad.

"If you ever disrespect me again you gone get more than that broke bitch."

One of the girls counting money -"that's what her ass get Showing out cause she fucked him a few times".

Shaun-"make sure yall niggas get my money and watch these hoes with my shit."

I walked out and slammed the door shut. I swear these hoes get on my dam nerves. I really need to hit up my connect Ron and see who this nigga is robbing everybody.

I also noticed that nigga crush looking at my ex picture on my wall a few hours ago too. She bet not be fucking him.

-Raien

I really miss Shaun cheating ass. Like Keri Hilson said every woman has a breaking point and that was mine. I grabbed my cellphone and started scrolling down my Instagram timeline. All these thirsty niggas, ain't no telling what they have at home. I called my work office to see if I had any appointments. My head been so gone in the gutter I forgot if I had any appointments.

Racheal- "this is Racheal, How may I help you?"

Raien- "hey Ray this Raien. Do you have anything for me?"

Racheal- "oh, hey girl? How have you been, I haven't seen you in a month!"

Raien-"girl I'm good I have to explain everything when I see you again!"

Racheal-"okay...well let me check your dates."

Racheal was kind of weird to everybody. She was always happy. She was a cool person to talk to though. I like her, everybody else gave her a hard time.

"Well you have an appointment at 1:25 on Gaines street."

I looked at the time and it was thirty minutes til one. I hung up the phone without saying thank you. Shit its almost one and I don't have shit to put on. I was looking around throwing shit around and came up on a skirt suit. I quickly put on my clothes did my hair and left.