Chapter 7

Marzia's POV

I was woken up from someone lightly shaking me.

I slowly woke up and saw mom sitting there.

"Dinners ready. Let's go eat then we can go back to bed, okay?" she asked. I nodded while sitting up.

Looking around the room. I notice that we are in a bedroom, I didn't fall asleep here.

"I brought you in here after you fell asleep on your brother." I blushed,

"Why does Ashton and Dean do not like me?" I questioned quietly. "Did I do something wrong?" I felt bad because all they did was sit on the couch glaring at me and other brothers.

"I don't know why, but I do know you did absolutely nothing wrong" mom said picking me up again.

"Not let's go before the boys eat all the food I made" she said walking out the door and to where I assume the dining room is.

All the boys sat around a large dinner table. Some staring at the food, and others glaring at their phones. Dad sat at the head of the table on his phone, but he wasn't glaring like the boys.

When mom walk into the dining room carrying me, everyone looked up at us. Well, everyone but Ashton and Dean.

Mom sat me down on the chair next to dean and then sat down on the one next to me, so the parents were at the ends of the table.

Dean scooted away from me after mom sat me down. Did I do something?

I chose to ignore it. "Okay dig in everyone." mom said grabbing some food and putting it on her plate.

I just stared at the food; I didn't know what anything was.

Having sloppy,mush, not even real food stuff your entire life could do that to you.

Nicole tried telling me what other foods were like and describing them to me, but it was never any help when you can't see the things she was talking about.

"What's the matter dear?" Mom whispered to me. not making a scene with my brothers, I'm thankful for that. I can tell some of my brothers don't like me.

"I don't know what anything is" I whispered back.

"Oh" she whispered, shock covering her face. "How about I put food on your plate, and you eat as much as you can. "

"Okay" I whispered back with a small smile. It's been a while since I smiled but I can tell me smiling made mom happy.

Mom picked up my plate and put this red string looking stuff on my plate.

"This is spaghetti" she whispered putting my plate down. I whispered a quiet 'thank you'before started to eat. It was really good. This was one of the foods Nicole told me about. That's how I knew it wasn't a trap. She explained it perfectly.

When we were finished eating, the boys and dad went off saying they had work to do leaving me mom and the maids. Mom and I sat at the table talking while the maids helped clean the dining room and did the dishes.

But when I looked up at one of the maids, I immediately recognized her.

Nicole.

She looked older. She should be 26 now.

"NICOLE" I yelled running up and hugging her.

"OMG!! Marzia" she said hugging me back.

"Marzia, you know Nicole?" mom asked looking at us.

"Yeah, she was the one that helped take care of the younger kids including me. But one night she disappeared." I hugged her again. "I thought you were dead" I whispered into her chest.

"No, I'm okay." I think she was just as studded as I was.

"Well, I'm glad you have a friend here now." mom said.

"Okay kiddo I have to get back to work. I'll come say bye before I leave tonight, okay?" Nicole said patting my back.

"okay "I said looking up at her.

I went back over to mom, and we sat there talking.

It was later now. Nicole said bye to me a few hours ago, but I couldn't sleep, I had a feeling someone was watching me so I sat there hoping who ever or whatever it was would just go away.

I eventually got up and sat in the window seat in my room. The room was plain, it didn't have any decorations or anything it was just a bed, dresser and a tv on the wall. Plus, the window seat that had nothing but a cushion on it.

Mom gave me a fuzzy blanket, so I have that.

I sat looking out the window thinking about why my brothers would hate me.

Ashton and Dean yesterday kept giving me the stink eye and glaring at me whenever I would look over at them.

I don't think I did anything wrong, but I don't know these people.

Mom had a comforting aura around her and that motherly feeling to her. I think that's why I trusted her so easily. Dad was nothing like Maksim, so I trusted him. But all my brothers were big and scary and will take a while for me to trust.

At least I have Nicole again.

Maybe it wouldn't be a bad Idea to have an escape plan though. Just in case the boys turn on me. I could always run away. Being quiet is my specialty.