Chapter 1 - Maria meets the team

Maria was sitting on the couch, when Wanda walked in. Maria looked up with a tear stained face, "mom," Wanda worriedly sat next to her. "What happened honey," Wanda asked, Maria put her arms around Wanda's neck. "I just don't like school anymore," Maria went to a private school, Wanda asked her, "what happened?" Maria replied while crying, "some students are bullying me, and the teachers keep getting me into trouble for lying when I tell them they're bullying me." Wanda hugged her, and she took Maria out of school, and decided to homeschool her. Then Maria's anger came out, she has the same powers as Wanda, and when Wanda saw her eyes glow red, she told Maria, "Maria take deep breathes, you wouldn't want me to get Vision." Maria tried but her anger was too much, Wanda realized it wasn't worth getting vision, and used her own powers to calm Maria down. When Maria calmed down, she went upstairs, while she was up there, Vision came over, and Wanda told him what had happened. Vision went upstairs, Maria's door was open, Vision went in and sat on her bed. Maria looked up, "hi Vision," "what happened down there," I don't want to talk about it," Maria replied. They continued to talk then they both came downstairs. When they were downstairs, Wanda told Maria that she had ordered a curriculum and was waiting for it to arrive. Until it did Maria was on Break, Maria got excited, and asked, "mom may I have Fridays off?" Wanda thought for a minute, "it depends on if you get all your school done Monday-Thursday." Then they left for the compound so Maria could meet the team. When they got there, Wanda walked with Maria into the compound. Maria was nervously excited, and when she saw the team, "hello my name is Maria," "Good girl Maria," Wanda said. The team introduced themselves, and then Maria went with Vision, to the training room. When they came back Maria was told they were staying the night. She was excited but nervous at the same time, Wanda noticed, "honey do you want to sleep with me tonight?" Maria nodded, and then Vision stayed with Maria while Wanda ran back and got their stuff for the night, and next day. While she was away Maria was talking with the team, "I'm 17 years old, I was just pulled out of school due to bullying. I went to a private school, but now I'm homeschooled." Nat asked her, "is that why you were mumbling angrily earlier?" Maria answered, "yeah I was hoping no one noticed, but it's fine if you did." Right then Wanda returned, "Maria Medicine sweetheart," Maria went to get her medicine. Then she told the team, "I have ADHD," Wanda told Maria, "lm proud of you honey." Vision added,  "She also told them what her school situation was," Wanda cupped Maria's face, and kissed her, "I am so proud of you." Maria started crying, and Wanda brought her into a hug. "It's alright honey," Wanda rocked her until she was calm. The team sensed something else was going on, but didn't question it. That afternoon, in Wanda's room, "mom can we tell them about the thing we're going through?" Wanda looked at Maria, shocked at how open she is, "yes we can honey." Downstairs Maria spoke with the team, "my ex boyfriend was a drug addict, and the reason we're trying to move is because he always comes to our house and threatens me." Tony spoke, "move into the compound, we have plenty of room."