Chapter 3 - Marias past

Maria looked down, "I honestly don't know mom, I don't know what to think of the whole situation." By now the whole team was there, they heard Maria yelling, and came to see if everything is okay. Maria stood there looking down, then she ran from the room. Wanda knew she needed space, while Maria was in her room, she got a text from her dad, I saw you training, Maria responded, your not supposed to be here, you ruined my life dad. I had a very happy life until you came along, then you came, and ruined that life for me. Maria screen shot the text messages, and sent them to Wanda. Wanda came upstairs, "daddy's in the living area now, he came and found us." Maria wasn't having it, she went downstairs, but stayed right at the bottom. Wanda came down knowing what Maria was going to do, Maria saw Tony, and signaled him to call the Police. He did, knowing something was wrong, and when they arrived, Maria told them everything. They arrested her dad, and then Maria explained to the team why he was arrested. "A long time ago, he was, and still is a drug addict, and he'd often come home drunk, and mistreat me, and only me. He'd try, and do it with mom, until one day she called the police." The team was silent, they knew what had to be done, and they were going to do it. Maria looked at Wanda, "mom," she said trying not to cry, "oh honey," Wanda brought her into a hug. Maria broke down, the team felt bad, and decided to help Maria through it. When she calmed down, Maria decided to go to the gym. She went upstairs, and changed into gym clothes. Then she went to the gym, and when she returned, showered, and put on PJ'S. Back downstairs she ate dinner with the team, then went back upstairs to brush teeth, she went to Wanda's room for medicine, then went to bed. That night she had a nightmare, Wanda came in, and woke her up. "You alright Maria," Maria shook her head, Wanda laid with her, and soon both were asleep. The next morning Maria woke up to Wanda stroking her hair. "Hey mom," Maria said sleepily, Wanda chuckled, "hey sleepy head, it's almost 8 am." Maria got up, got into the shower, and Wanda went downstairs. After Maria showered, she put on undergarments, jeans, a crop-top with a daisy, socks, and sneakers. Downstairs Maria ate breakfast, and then Wanda told her the curriculum came in. Maria sat down to do school, and after school, she went with Wanda, Nat, and Steve to the shops. When they reached the compound, Maria put away her things she got. Then Wanda told her it was time to get her check up that she needs every 6 months to keep her condition under control. Maria went to the lab with Wanda, and Bruce did the check up. When he got to the needles Maria ran from the lab. Wanda went after her, "Maria Olivia Maximoff back to the lab now." Maria shook her head no, and curled up on the couch. "Do you want me to get Vision," Wanda said, Maria shook her head no, but remained on the couch. Wanda left, and went to get Vision, Vision came, and spoke to Maria. "Honey Vaccines are important to your health," Maria sat there saying nothing, "how about if I hold you the whole time?" Maria agreed, and went back to the lab, she sat on Visions lap while Bruce administered the needles. Afterwards she went back upstairs, and curled up on the couch.