jazmin kamora

full name
-jazmin taylor kamora.

nicknames
-jazzy. (if you call her that, she will personally break your fingers. lovingly?)

gender
-cis female.

pronouns
-she/her.

sexuality
-pansexual.

species
-witch.

age
-depends on the roleplay, but shes in the same age range as luz.

height
-4'11

any family?
-jasmin's parents are dead. she lives in a children's home.

personality
-jasmin is the cold, badass stereotype. she's abrasive, and tough as hell. but, for her friends, she is your badass bodyguard. she's very protective over her friends, and easily jealous. when you first meet her, you would think she wants to burn the world to the ground..

good traits
-protective.
-loyal.
-brave.
-wise.

bad traits
-jealous.
-she can be way too harsh.
-impatient.
-emotionally unstable

crush
-willow.
OR
-vee.

appearance
-made via piccrew because i didn't want to draw it 😭

witch outfit-she has the standard uniform, with purple sleeves and legs

witch outfit
-she has the standard uniform, with purple sleeves and legs. she is in the "oracle" coven. her palisman is an artic fox named munch.

normal outfit
-she isnt one to put effort into her outfits, she just wears a comfy sweater and leggings 24/7. mostly because she doesn't have much clothes anyway.

grom outfit

magic color-a deep, royal purple

magic color
-a deep, royal purple.

powerful
-jasmin is the top oracle coven student in her school. she can preform almost every type of magic an oracle coven student would learn. its expected of her, or else she would be shamed from the children's home for being a weak witch.
she's named her favorite spells, though.

third eye: opening her mind's third eye, jasmin can predict the future moves an opponent will make in battle, allowing her to combat them. this can only be cast once per hour, so it can only be used when absolutely needed.

spirit call: using the powers of oracle, she will call a spiritual partner to help her battle the opponent, or to assist her in whatever she needs.

and... more when i can come up with more because we don't really see many people from the oracle coven.

strengths
-her magic.
-her muscle.

weaknesses
-jasmin has problems relating to others, or understanding other peoples emotions.
-she is accustomed to pushing people away, and struggles in highly social situations. oftens has panic attacks from social anxiety... but she never lets anyone see them. even if it means running away.

likes
-music.
-training.
-animals.
-fortune telling.

dislikes
-cocky people. drives her mad. she really did NOT like amity at first.
-the emperor. jasmin believes belos killed her parents, though she cant be sure, because she was a kid.

background
-jasmin was born to a powerful witch family. do powerful that her parents were both members of the "emperor's coven." however, after betraying belos and freeing palisman, belos killed the two. this left their 5 year old daughter all alone, but philip placed her in a childrens home. after all, it would be more power for him eventually..

growing up, jasmin had to mostly fend for herself. besides being fed, clothed, and kept clean, the home didn't do much else for her. her getting into hexside, was 100% by scholarship. but, once she entered hexside, she worked her butt off to stay there. and, one day, she met willow.