Chapter 22

More soldiers would arrive soon after. They surrounded the wolf and carried him away. Tyson was helped back onto his feet by his group. "Ian!" Nate shouted as he and Lee went to help him. A few seconds later, the same soldiers went into the cabin. Professor Hanny came out of the cabin with the commander. "I didn't expect one of my colleagues to send some people to rescue me. Thank you Commander." He spoke. The professor introduced him to the group. He also explained to the commander about how his plan is going to work. Afterwards, the commander helped each camper attach their harnesses to the zip line. Fred was the first camper down the zip line. Tyson looked back and saw that the wild animals that were in the cabin were being carried away from the cabin. Tyson was next down the zip line. "Remember Tyson; act as if you are excited from riding the zip line. We will use the devices on the campers and counsellors when I arrive." Ian said as Tyson's harness was attached.

Tyson fell off the side of the mountain and slid down the zip line. It was very exciting to slide very quickly down the zip line all the way to camp. The cold morning air blew onto his face while riding. He managed to touch the grass next to the picnic tables. His feet made a soft thud on the grass. "That was very fun." Tyson said with a smile on his face. He disconnected his harness from the zip line. He carried his bag to the picnic table that Fred was sitting at. Tyson took off his harness. The campers cheered as Greg slid down the zip line. Tyson put his backpack on the ground next to the picnic table. Greg's feet made a soft thud when he finished his ride on the zip line. The campers cheered and clapped. Greg joined his group once he was disconnected from the zip line and his harness was off him. Tyson and Fred secretly had their hands in their pockets. The campers continued to clap as they saw Lee slide down the zip line next. The fake counsellors Taylor, Kyle, and Jack sat down at their table. They showed off their animal teeth. The counsellors weren't very happy. The counsellors got up from sitting at the picnic table and surround Tyson and Fred. Lee joined them and the fake campers from Kyle's group surrounded Greg and Lee. "I don't like this." Fred whispered to Tyson. "You campers are going to ruin everything." Taylor spoke with an angry expression on her face. "Do you have any idea how Uncle Thomas helped me out when I was a cub. He looked after me and treated me as if I was one of his cubs. My story was accidentally told during campfire the first night. I was alone for a while. Uncle Thomas has been very good to me. And I plan to pay him back for his kindness. He also gave me the opportunity to become a human and help the rest of the animals of this forest." Kyle said with his eyes turning into yellow. "I will enjoy eating you when all of the campers get replaced. Not only will you humans become something good to eat, but soon we will rule the world as the earth's dominate species. " Jack mentioned with an angry expression on his face. The campers felt more nervous. Nate slid down the zip line. The campers clapped and cheered again. The fake campers went to help him. Tyson was tempted to use the device right now. Nate was brought to the picnic table where the rest of his group was.

Fake Jack looked at fake Uncle Thomas. He nodded his head, and a smile grew on his face. "You're going to be in big trouble once your counsellor gets here." He spoke. The campers felt discouraged. The campers clapped once Ian was sliding down the zip line. The fake counsellors and fake campers' eyes and teeth returned to normal. "We're doomed." Fred said. Ian was holding the small device given to him by the professor. He turned it on. Electronic waves shot out of it and hit the fake campers. Their clothes were starting to melt into their skin. Fake Jack, fake Kyle, and fake Taylor tried to grab them. The campers from cabin number one pulled out their small devices. They turned them on, and electronic waves came out of them. The cooks and the head counsellor let out an angry roar. His pointy teeth started to show in his mouth. Fake Uncle Thomas' eye started to turn into yellow. The other counsellors did the same thing. The campers all screamed. The fake campers and counsellors weren't changing back into their animal forms. They were repelled by the electronic waves. They backed away from Tyson and his group, "Come on let's help the others." Fred said as he and the other campers left Tyson to hold the three fake counsellors off. Just like before, the electronic waves were not turning them back into their animal forms. They fake counsellors started to stand up from where they were seated at the picnic tables. They slowly backed away from the campers. The fake camper who was pretending to be the troublesome camper ran away. He jumped from where he is sitting and ran down the trail. The fake head counsellor slowly moved towards Ian. "I knew that my 'new' campers were defeated by the humans of cabin number one. I could hear you from down hear." Ian continued to have the electronic waves from his machine hit the camp cooks and the head counsellor. "Does the head counsellor know about what happened to his 'new' campers?" Ian thought to himself.