𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑔𝑒

𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞!

𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞!

BULLYING HAS been a major problem in South Korea kids would be thrown around like rag dolls by other children their age who had a high status in society.

HAN SOOJIN, the son of a Thai woman who decided to have her child in a foreign country then left him at the doorstep of an orphanage.

The boy didn't have a name which lead the foster parent of the orphanage to give him the first name Soojin and her last name han.

He was a good boy who had a smile of sunshine's, he had a good and kind aura which made people feel comfortable around him but the han boy only had one friend who he would do anything for.

Being an outcast befell unto him due to the fact that he had came out which was seen as taboo a sin that everyone though they could catch, they made him into a viral disease, he was taunted, teased, and beaten not just by the big heads but by everyone who were either too scared to speak up or just dumb simple-minded fucks.

♯𓂂♯

MOON DONGEUN, Soojin's only friend at the time she was the only person who didn't shun him and make him feel like he was nothing. The two were just trying to be done with high school and take their long-awaited trip to Thailand as soon as possible.

But no, they had the unexpected waiting them on that ill-fated day. It started with dongeun but due to sheer his ongoing anger management issues he went behind her back to try and fix what had been broken but ended up breaking himself in the end.