𝑜𝑛𝑒. 𝑖𝑙𝑙-𝑓𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑒𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔

𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞!

𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞!

Han Soojin was hopeless he fell right at first sight with any straight boy who looked his way with cute puppy eyes. He liked to say he didn't have a type, but it was quite obvious that he liked to have a partner who looked like a clueless puppy. 

Dongeun was his light in his darkest moments, she would go on and on about how cupid was dumb when he would come crying to her after his pursues of finding a boyfriend failed. 

But all good things come to an end as they say. 

♯𓂂♯

" Yah Eunie what's going on with you, you're not being yourself right now" Han soojin shouted as he watched his best friend ignore him walking towards the gym. For the past 2 weeks they have been on and off about how she looked more down than often.

She claimed that she was fine but the han boy knew better than to believe her, so he came up with the most brilliant plan to have a stake out to see what was up with her, well not the most brilliant plan but it was a good one. 

Soojin was outside of her apartment complex with binoculars and a bag filled with snacks and water to last a whole week. He was so proud of himself and proud of his outstanding spy skills he obtained from watching spy kids without subtitles over the years. 

"Why didn't I just follow her? it's cold out here." soojin complained rubbing his hands sitting down behind a tall bush. "Where the hell is sh-" he cut himself off grabbing his binoculars trying to see if his eyes weren't fooling him. 

"Whaa what the hell?" Soojin questioned as he watched five of the rich kids from his class walk into the shabby shady apartment complex. His face twisted from confusion to a cunning smile thinking of what he could find out about them because he really wanted a Gameboy. 

♯𓂂♯

Shock flew right through soojin as he watched the quintet walk right into Moon Dongeun's apartment. The curious boy had put two and two together and got three which was he realized that every time eunie went into the gym they were there and when she would come out, she would look sadder than the last.

Angry tears rushed to his eyes as his fist clenched and his lips quiver in rage as he walked right up to the door pounding his fists on the door punching the first face that showed up as the door swung open with his little flimsy arms. "What the fuck!" a male voice screamed who turned out to be the one and only Jeon Jae-Joon who glared at the boy whose hair covered his face with anger-filled eyes. "What the hell are you all doing here!?" The han boy screamed grabbing the jeon boy by his collar pulling down to his height. 

You must be wondering how it got this explosive, well Han Soojin was a ticking time bomb he might have been sweet kind and cute, but he could also be a handful to deal with when something set him off. Its liked he blacked out one minute he was on top of jeon jaejoon and the next he was sat in corner with a bruised face and a burn scar on his palm and hot tears streaming down his face but there was absolute zero sound from him just his burning gaze and cold breath which wanted to just freeze them all to death. 

♯𓂂♯

From that day on his time at school was hell but even when he was getting hit with basket balls over and over, he had always tried to stand up for his best friend which landed him multiple scars on his thigh. He became Jeon Jae-joon's little toy that he could treat anyway no matter what the consequences were. 

The Big Bad wolf Jae-joon soon became afflicted by Han Soojin's confidence despite being striped by him every day he was attracted to him the jeon boy wondered if this was what everyone in school were so afraid of Because if he was being honest, he loved it.

Han Soojin despised every single second he would spend with that monster alone he had wondered if he was being punished by the man in the sky for being who he was because it was torture. That sadistic monstrous teenage boy took out all his little teen hormones out on soojin like he was just a little toy. 

Crying yourself to sleep was something Han Soojin would never do he went to bed every night hoping the next day would be different despite the aches he felt as he tried to sing himself to sleep.  The sunshine in his heart soon became cold he became numb to it all but in the face of his best friend he would always be a ball of sunshine no matter how he felt he would always let her know she wasn't alone. 

𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞!

𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞!

♯𓂂♯ - 𝐉𝐄𝐕𝐎 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒!

҂ I know the show has a very dark concept but the chapters wont be that dark due to the personality I want for my oc.

©𝑝𝑢𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟